No announcement yet.

Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having to surrender Natalie back today. Just too many issues there and I don't have the time/money to take care of them.

Comment

• What's wrong with the dog?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• She's SUPER aggressive, is the main thing. She's great with me, and most of my family but when it comes to other dogs or cats she is terrifying. Just blood and guts I MUST KILL THEM. And sense I would eventually like a second dog, that's not good. Plus what if I meet someone with dogs or cats? They couldn't bring them here. And she will randomly turn on my roommate and start growling at him, and backed a friend into a corner the other night.

Lot of other little stuff too. She likes to run, which is OK, but she jumps up on tables, fucking shit up ALL THE TIME. My coffee table just stays jacked up because she won't get off of it. Same for the dining room table. And she has begun getting shit off counters, last night she stole a whole fucking pizza off the counter and ruined dinner.

I talked with several trainer, and they all say the behavioral stuff is fixable, but who knows on the aggression. No telling what she went through on the street, and she might just have those issues for life.

Comment

• Aw! Damn sorry to hear, Bill. Hope she can be curbed from her behavior and get a new home soon!

Comment

• well that sucks. Sorry, Billy!
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Sorry about that, Billy....
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Get a snake Billy.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Get a ferret.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm going back to a pomeranian. Have an application in with a couple organizations right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Get a snake Billy.
                      Not unless you're a wrestler...

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Get a ferret.
                      not unless you're inot fleching...

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      I'm going back to a pomeranian. Have an application in with a couple organizations right now.
                      Now THAT'S fucked up.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Sorry about Natalie, Billy.

Don't listen to them about a pet, just get one that you like and likes you and is just what you want. How many big, old football (we're not talking soccer here) players probably have a Chihuahua at home (that is their woman's dog) and are fussing and cuddling over the little thing while the woman's out shopping? Hmmm?
                        Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Billy owns an AR-15 he built himself. If he wants a pomeranian, a pomeraninan he shall have!

Comment

• I'm looking at Spartacus at the very bottom of this page

http://tinypawsrescue.com/adoptable-dogs/

And Teddy

http://tinypawsrescue.com/new-adoptable-dogs/teddy/

Comment

• Great choices, Billy.

And I just HAD to read their stories - damn humans (sniff).

Comment

• They both look wonderful, though I'm leaning toward Teddy because of you saying in an earlier post about maybe having two dogs. But it is your choice and they're both adorable.

You'll have to forgive Tim his sniffles. He's a big softie. I have to switch the channel on the TV if the SPCA commercial (that tries to guilt you into donating) comes on.
                                Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

Working...
                                X