No announcement yet.

Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, they are officially Oscar and Penelope(Penny). And the best part is that they are already responding to their names. It was meant to be.
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Nice! Those work too!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I hope you're pronouncing Penelope as "Peen-a-lope".

Comment

• I was hoping for "Peen-eh-low-pee" lulz.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Cool names, Ingrid! Forgive me for being clueless, but how'd you come up with the names?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              I hope you're pronouncing Penelope as "Peen-a-lope".
              Obviously.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                Ok, they are officially Oscar and Penelope(Penny). And the best part is that they are already responding to their names. It was meant to be.
                MY OLDEST CAT IS NAMED PENELOPE! GET OUT OF MY MIND!!!!

My younger cats are named Lily and Nina.
                <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                  Cool names, Ingrid! Forgive me for being clueless, but how'd you come up with the names?
                  Oscar just popped in my head, and when I asked him if he was an Oscar, he looked at me and peeped. Penelope just seemed like a nice gentle name. And that's what she is: gentle and quiet.
                  Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  MY OLDEST CAT IS NAMED PENELOPE! GET OUT OF MY MIND!!!!

My younger cats are named Lily and Nina.
                  Hahaha, Lily and Ivy were also on the table.
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I'm glad you didn't go with Ivy. One of the most evil, rotten bitches to ever blight "Project Runway" this past season (or any other season) was this girl named Ivy - she was a total horror show, and the name is still a little too fresh in my mind!

I love that you asked Oscar if he was an Oscar and he peeped! So sweet!
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• I love them! Also my homegirl's cat is named Penny, so that's approved.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• One of my dogs ate my earbuds today. And I'm going out of town tomorrow. I guess I'll be stopping at Best Buy on the way out. If he wasn't so damn cute I'd punt him across the room or something.

Comment

• Rage. I got mad at Bobbie's dog BB one day and called her a fag because she totally chewed up a fresh pair of Sennheisers. Then I felt bad and told her she wasn't a fag, she was just a whore.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Well, she didn't fuck the headphones, so she's not a whore either. To clarify, she'd be a pig for eating them.

Comment

• Technically, a dog cannot be a whore... since whores do it for money. Dogs, as you know, cannot use money.

Ergo... the dog is a slut.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                                Dogs, as you know, cannot use money.
                                Sure. They don't have pants, or pockets, or opposable thumbs.

Comment

Working...
                                X