No announcement yet.

Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I've learned something new today. Thanks, folks!

Lisa, yeah, I'm already prepared to spend the money for Stitch. If Jen and I had kids, and one of 'em needed dental work, we wouldn't think twice. Since our cats are pretty much our kids right now, they deserve only the best care.

I will look into the dental rinse, too. Thanks, crew!

Comment

• This was amazing. Watch it!

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/nature/dogs-decoded.html

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv0OUdQNVM0

Comment

• This cat is one cat you don't want to fuck with.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, that's a nifty thing to see for one time. But eventually, those 'gators are going to wise up and figure that the kitties are smaller, helpless, and will fit nicely into their powerful jaws.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• We have 2 new members in our little family. Pics in a moment.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Girl kitty(grey, 'Tonks') is a little over 4 months old and boy kitty(b&w, 'Pinto') is about 3 months. If anybody has name ideas, throw them out. Although, I'm not adverse to their current names. They fit us. A movie reference and a book reference.
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Adorable cats, Ingrid! Keep the names, they're perfect! Have they gravitated to you or Nathan yet (One cat, Stitch, is definitely my wife's cat, whereas his brother, Patch, bonds with me every day)?

Comment

• Oh GOD so cute!!!@ Keep the names! And hug them from drunk aunt Lisa! I'm sure they'll be just as so cute tomorrow morning when I'm sober!
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• I love em! I love em Ingrid and Nathan! Keep the names Tonks and Pinto- they sound like they should have their own book "The Adventures of Tonks and Pinto", "Tonks and Pinto meet Greybush".

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                          Have they gravitated to you or Nathan yet?
                          Apparently, yes. With exception of a few hours last night when Nathan was snoring and they were both plastered on me, Pinto has stuck to Nathan like glue and Tonks is mostly with me.

Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                          I love em! I love em Ingrid and Nathan! Keep the names Tonks and Pinto- they sound like they should have their own book "The Adventures of Tonks and Pinto", "Tonks and Pinto meet Greybush".
                          Hahaha, YES! That shall be the name of my childrens book!

Comment

• I expanded the pictures and held Edison up to the laptop, and he approves of those damn kids!

Comment

• The Oatmeal on petting a cat
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                                Lot of truth in that, folks! Also, check out Party Gorilla on the same site.

Comment

Working...
                                X