No announcement yet.

Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First opportunity you get, Jake, show the little fella some love. Our cats tend to do this to us occasionally before we go off to work (mostly to my wife, although one of the cats was doing it to me this morning).

Also, take comfort in the fact your pets love ya no matter what.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      First opportunity you get, Jake, show the little fella some love. Our cats tend to do this to us occasionally before we go off to work (mostly to my wife, although one of the cats was doing it to me this morning).

Also, take comfort in the fact your pets love ya no matter what.
      This, 100%, this. Hug the little guy when you get back. Pets know who they love, and he just wants to spend time with you.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• YES!!! Yes yes yes YES!!

http://www.aldf.org/article.php?id=1495

It's about time, too. And this area is where George lives, so WHOOT!!

I need to update and write about this in my blog. Jesus, I haven't given my blog any love since spring, I think. First I was so busy with the paralegal course, and now studying for the court assistant exam, plus the half a dozen weddings and showers in mine and George's families - there just hasn't been any time. I think after I take the test on Saturday, once things slow down, that'll be a good time to finally post an update and mention this.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Awesome.

Comment

• Great to hear, and I hope it spreads!

Comment

• Me too. God, it would be great to see that go national at the very least, if not world-wide.

Comment

• Philip died this morning.

We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• So sorry Howard :-( How old was he?

Comment

• Howard he was beautiful. I am so sorry.

Comment

• That is a fantastic picture of you both. Don't worry, Stub'll take care of him.
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Really sorry to hear, Howard. Deepest condolences and sympathies.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          So sorry Howard :-( How old was he?
                          He was only 12. Really shocked. Let him out of my bedroom this morning at 4 and when I got up at 7 to feed everyone he had passed. I don't know if he had a heart attack (I assume this happens to cats too) or if he choked on a hairball or what happened. Really bizarre as he had zero sign of anything being wrong.

Thanks for the condolences. I'm going to crawl back into bed and hug Phil's sister some more.
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• That really sucks, Howard... especially when it happens out of nowhere. Spuds, the cat I had before Bucky, went pretty much the same way. Fed him, went to work, came home, and he was gone.

Comment

• Sorry to hear about your feline fella, Howard. He looks like he was a furry ball of love. My awkward innernet condolences.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I am very sorry to hear about your loss Howard. Did all of your cats share the same litterboxes? We lost one of ours at age 4 (Shadow the all black fat cat - she was awesome) due to her having some kind of infection that could spread to other cats via shared litterboxes and food bowls. We ended up having to buy all brand-new and use completely new litter to remove the risk of the other cats we own getting sick (we have 3 now, 2 of whom we had when Shadow was alive).
                                <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

Working...
                                X