Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome squirrel, Jake!

Comment

• Goddammit Jake. You're gonna be patient zero.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, what happened to letting them go when they got big?
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I don't know, I just wanted to hold it. Not sure what the roommates are doing with them. Also it shat on my khaki shorts. THANKS, SQUIRREL.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            Cats got their checkup at the vet yesterday, and both are healthy, got their shots, etc. However, each cat needs about $600+ in dental work - Patch has a slowly developing abcess, Stitch has excessive tartar build-up, and might need to have two teeth removed.

Got some time before either needs to be done, so scrimping and saving I go! FFFFFUUUUUU.......
            I took my cat to the vet a couple weeks ago for a respiratory infection. It was at that point I found out my cat has no teeth, most likely they just fell out during a gum infection. I was horrified and worried, but the vet said it wasn't a big deal. He still even eats hard food.
            "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
            - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
            http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
            http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• I'm really freaked out about taking my cat in for a checkup.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I should point out I'm lucky that Timmy's teeth just fell out, and didn't lead to further complications, which is how it usually happens.
                "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                  Yeah, what happened to letting them go when they got big?
                  Do you even need to ask?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    I'm really freaked out about taking my cat in for a checkup.
                    How old is kitty again (you mean Chanandler, right)? He's just a baby, isn't he?

But you know, it has to be done - kittehz and pooches need medical care too, just the same as hoomins. And look at it this way - if you've largely taken good care of the cat, and he's still fairly young, then he's probably fine. I mean, I know, I got lucky with Edison - he was literally problem-free till he was 13. I mean yes, I joke around about how I have to pin him down twice a day to shove pills down his throat, but none of that started till he was 13 years old. So I'm sure you don't have a lot to worry about, but yeah, take the little sucker in to get looked at. Besides, he's going to just LOVE the blood work, the rectal thermometer, and the bright light being shone into his eyes. He may even thank your shoes when you get home!
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• The time has come, the walrus said
                      to talk of many things...

It's time to say good-bye to Stubb. He hasn't eaten in days and as far as I can tell, hasn't had anything to drink since yesterday. He's slipping away......

Sorry, we'll talk about it later.
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Sorry...
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Sorry to hear, Ingrid. My deepest condolences to you all.

Comment

• Welp. Today kinda sucks. But I know he's got to be happier now.
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• How's Nate doing?
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Playing COD4, chain smoking and drinking a beer. About as good as can be expected.

Comment

Working...
                                X