Clear All

• Such a pooch! Good dog!

Comment

• Brussells looks high as FUCK.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Brussells.
        AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Got a call from my wife - my mother-in-law had to put her shih-tzu, Murphy, down this afternoon. Dog was in her teens, had a bunch of health issues (blind, deaf, had tumors and internal problems), etc. and was a sweet, lovable, character. We knew it was a matter of time (I'm amazed she lasted as long as she did), and she's not suffering, so...

When everyone gets home tonight, give your pets some extra hugs and treats, OK? Much love to all your companions, folks!

Sad panda.

Comment

• Sorry to hear sir.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Damn dude.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Thanks, crew. Yeah, it sucks, she was a good pooch, and a bundle of energy in her prime. But, alas, it was her time, and she went with lots of hugs and love.

You're all good people. Thanks again.

Comment

• When the 'rents put down their cat Lyle, Imma lose my shit.

My pet-fan heart goes out to you all.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Awww, Brussells is a beautiful girl!

Tim, I'm so sorry about Murphy. As most of us know, it's better that she's not in pain anymore. It doesn't make it hurt any less, but they know they did the right thing by her.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Brussells.
                      "Please for to open door, hooman? I haz no thumbs."

Comment

• Recent pictures of Edison Scooby-Doo Head:

High school yearbook photo...

Behold, the giant clown feet from behind the coffee table as the king takes his bazillionth nap of the day...

Our hero has the ability to pin down several stuffed catnip toys at once! They're helpless against his powers - HELPLESS, I tell you!

Last edited by Lisa; 08-27-2010, 05:50 PM.
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• MUST HUG!
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I know, right?

Comment

• Man, my dogs were sick and throwing up most of the day on Wednesday and now they have the worst gas ever. I have no idea what they got into but I feel like I need full hazmat suit up in here right now.

Comment

• So last night we had chicken breasts, stuffing and chicken-flavored rice for dinner. The chicken was from Sam's so it was giant mutant breasts that no one human could ever consume(except nerdious). So Nathan cut off a bit of his leftover and put that and his remaining small amount of rice and stuffing in Stubbie's bowl. And he went to town. Before we went to bed around 11, the poor cat was laying, bloated, in front of his mainly full bowl staring longingly. Nathan said when he came down at 4 to pee, Stubb was face down in his bowl again. The damn thing was licked clean when we came down 30 minutes ago and he was screaming for more food.

*ETA: Edison looks like a beast, Lisa! No toy or catnip is safe!
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X