No announcement yet.

Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus, guys. Nothing but best wishes and good cat/dog thoughts are coming your way from me.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• You're absolutely doing the right thing. It comes down to quality of life and we owe it to them to give our family members (and I count my pets as family members) the best possible quality of life. At their age, surgery/chemo just isn't a good thing for them. Lots of love and pampering is what they need at this stage (and they've earned it).
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Hang in there, y'all. When it gets too dark, remember that animals come into the world with no pretense of being cared for or loved, but we still do it and end up being a huge part of their lives, whether we realize it or not. It's a good thing!
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
          Hang in there, y'all. When it gets too dark, remember that animals come into the world with no pretense of being cared for or loved, but we still do it and end up being a huge part of their lives, whether we realize it or not. It's a good thing!
          (*Gaaaah, Jake, you just made me cry at work!*)

It's okay, though...

Thanks again, everyone, and much love to Mike, Rob and Lesley, and their fur babies, too!
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            We're going through the same thing with our dog Brussells right now. IT's heartbreaking but at the same time she's not in pain and seems to be as happy as she can be. Hang in there

Rob and Lesley, I'm home now, and still can't see the picture - is it Brussells? I'd love to see a picture of her!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• This is the GF's dog Gucci. We didn't get along at first, but through the power of bacon we have become friends.

Comment

• I'm not fond of ankle biters but that is a cute dog!
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Oh, god, so sweet! He's got the greatest attitude in that picture!

Comment

• I've been ordered to post "cuter" pictures.

Comment

• Still an ankle biter.

Comment

• His fur looks quite warm... and I do need a new hat.

Comment

• Yea he's totally an ankle biter. It drives me insane. He acts all tough shit, but he bounces in the grass if it's wet outside because he doesn't like walking in it. And he runs away from feet. And his bark. Ugh, his bark.

Comment

• Yeah, I can't handle any dog that bounces when they bark. But he does have a very sweet face.
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• DYING from the cuteness!!! Ankle-biting bouncer or not!

Comment

• Brussells.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X