Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leather pants

*shudder*
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I didn't say leather chaps (although, in the right setting those are acceptable too).
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

No leather at all. No way, don't like the smell or the chaffing.

Comment

*shakes head* Baby powder. Not just for babies. *looks at Ed* Although in your case.....
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Only time leather looked cool recently. When the Conchords bought leather suits.

Comment

Nobody should ever be allowed to wear leather pants unless their name is Iggy Pop.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

David Lee Roth.

Comment

No way. I love me some Diamond Dave but he can't really rock that anymore.
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Eddie Izzard.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                      Eddie Izzard.
                      WORD!

Comment

The right body can wear leather pants. Hell, I can still rock leather pants. All depends on the cut and style. Granted they are not something I would wear everyday. Nor do I currently own a pair. Note currently. Yes, I have owned leather pants.

Comment

Someone pull up that scene from Last Boy Scout about $600 leather pants.

Comment

My brother had some leather pants during the early/mid 90s. He wore them 5 or 6 days a week for about two years. 103 degrees and humid as shit? Leather pants and leather jacket with no shirt. And my brother also didn't wear underwear. Weird cat, my older brother.

Comment

I DEMAND PICS OF LEATHERHOWARD.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

NSFW! NSFW!

Comment

Working...
                                X