No announcement yet.

Predictions For 2010-20!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nerdious will unwrap 80% of his stuff and realize he is wasting his life not opening things because he will find a woman he ordered off of the internet underneath a pile of unopened Naruto and DBZ box sets.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Ed Hocken will find love. It will set off a chain of events resulting in the apocalypse.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Ed finding love will break the final seal.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Edpocalypse Now! Lulz
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Only Sam and Dean could stop it. But Ed will fall in love with them both.

Comment

Edcest. Ewwwwwww

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                Nerdious will unwrap 80% of his stuff and realize he is wasting his life not opening things because he will find a woman he ordered off of the internet underneath a pile of unopened Naruto and DBZ box sets.
                Difficulty: The girl will be dead.

Okay, not really "difficulty"-worthy.

Also, yeah, green/alternative energy solutions will explode and won't be half as bad as naysayers seem to think.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  Only Sam and Dean could stop it. But Ed will fall in love with them both.
                  Don't worry about that, I don't find either of them to be attractive.

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                  Hackers 2 will come out and suck a mule cock. And Rob will buy it day of release on blu.
                  Incorrect, as Hackers 2 will be a Buff Headcheese Production and will feature the BDR crew in various Hacker roles.

Also, I will appear on a BDR podcast and challenge Rob. The result will be the highest rated episode of BDR/Podcaust.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Ed, you're supposed to drink new years eve not new years day.

Comment

I'm recovering, dammit.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                        Don't worry about that, I don't find either of them to be attractive.
                        How is this possible? Not even Dean?
                        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

The Digital Natives will cause the linguistic transition into Post-Modern English. Our current manner of speaking will be dubbed Modern English.

Mexico becomes involved in mass-scale terrorism.

Paper thin digital media available on the mass-market.

E-readers become school staples alongside the old graphing calculator

Holographic Media becomes niche nerd entertainment.

Print Media collapses as we know it, merges with larger telecom/entertainment companies into Revelation style beasts.

Nintendo has a failure on the levels of the Sega Saturn/Atari Jaguar.

George Lucas goes to the well...one more time.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

A wrestler will die to young amid rumors of drug/alcohol abuse.

An old washed up actor/director will die and film nerds will pretend they are clinically depressed about it even if thei didn't know the guy was the assistant key grip on Gone with the wind or some shit like that.

I will get a job. I hope.

Comment

AT&T will put up one more 3G tower, only to find out Verizon put up 100,000 4G towers. "Can you see me now?" Is Verizons new catch phrase.

iPhone 4G becomes the greatest gaming system, but can't make a call.

Google make life like Droid that does more than just make phone calls and do your laundry. It completes nerdious's fantasy's.

Comment

Originally posted by Phat Dizaztr
                                Google make life like Droid that does more than just make phone calls and do your laundry. It completes nerdious's fantasy's.
                                The droid will buy shit and not open any of it for him?

Comment

Working...
                                X