The Stereotype Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Felicity View Post
    Let's talk about Asian's cars and their driving for a minute hmmmm?
    You mean the fact they can't drive?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

My prior post,

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
      But all Asian stereotypes are true. ALL OF THEM.
      goes for everything.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
        Lesbians or Outbacks?
        In my experience, BOTH!
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
          This and Fast and Furious style vehicles.
          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Ah, good old Rice Rockets.

Comment

2 FAST 2 SWEET AND SOUR PORK
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I really, really want to disprove this stereotype, but I can't. Personal experience has shown me that (at least in MN), if you come across a really, really bad driver, they are either 80 or Asian. Without fail. It's scary, and I feel really badly about pushing this myth forward, but there it is.

WITHOUT FAIL.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I really, really want to disprove this stereotype, but I can't. Personal experience has shown me that (at least in MN), if you come across a really, really bad driver, they are either 80 or Asian. Without fail. It's scary, and I feel really badly about pushing this myth forward, but there it is.

WITHOUT FAIL.
                  And they are all Hmongs... that are in gangs.
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

My favourite stereotype: all bassists are morons or failed/wannabe guitarists. Or all of the above.
                    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

My brother has a Civic Hatchback, lowered, with the loudest fucking muffler ever. I had an Altima and then a Lexus.

Also, before I crashed my car, I drove like I was the White Rabbit. I could drive from Simi Valley to Santa Barbara (about 60 miles) in about half an hour.

Now, when I do drive, I grandma it up.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                        My favourite stereotype: all bassists are morons or failed/wannabe guitarists. Or all of the above.
                        Les Claypool would kick those people in the face.

Comment

WITHOUT FAIL.
                          And they are all Hmongs... that are in gangs.

BOTH TRUE. CLINT EASTWOOD WAS RIGHT.

Comment

Who decided that all rail thin guys must be hung? Damn you James Woods!

Comment

Les Claypool would kick those people in the face.
                              I would attempt to diffuse his assault.

"Come on, Les. We both know they're not worth it. Now, let's further experiment with detuning."
                              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Awws, Ed has a small penis.

Comment

Working...
                                X