Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is true. Most are fucking tards though. At least in our generation. But like with any group, not all are the same. But I'd say about 75% of the people I know that were/are in frats are pretty fucking annoying/tardlike.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Don't get me wrong...I partook of the 'fraternity lifestyle' quite happily during my 4 years in college, but I still had to be responsible enough to go to class, get my shit done, and graduate with a decent GPA. Most guys in fraternities are of the same mindset...in MY fraternity, we had a couple of burnouts that were there strictly to drink and bag as many women as they could; I also knew JUST AS MANY dormies who were of exactly the same mindset (if not worse).

Sorry, I'm feeling a bit defensive on the matter. I look back at my fraternity/college years with nothing but fondness, and I'm tired of people who never experienced fraternity life bashing it because of stereotypes.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The only frat I like:

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• oh, and it's not a frat...it's a fraternity. You wouldn't call your country a c_nt, would ya?

Seriously, the only people that call them frats are non-fraternity people.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I do call this country a cunt. I just like to abbreviate things. But every experience I've ever had in a Fraternity house was an annoying/fucked up situation. So in my eyes, I'm not a fan.

Comment

• That's fair. it's too bad that you had such a bad experience with them, though. That was probably the best 4 years of my life.

Comment

• Matt, I get it. I feel the same way about how people confuse nerd stereotypes. Just because I would fuck Math and Science and D&D doesn't mean, I won't go out and drink with friends. Hell, I'll lovingly face fuck Math and Science and D&D while drinking.

But all Asian stereotypes are true. ALL OF THEM.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                  But all Asian stereotypes are true. ALL OF THEM.
                  What style of Kung Fu do you know?

Comment

• Crunchy Wok style I hope.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      What style of Kung Fu do you know?
                      Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      Crunchy Wok style I hope.
                      I know that. I also trained in Okinawa Karate for 9 years and Vovinam (Vietnamese martial arts) for 5 years.

Back in the day, I was able to pull shit off like this:

Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 12-30-2009, 09:22 AM.

Comment

• Oh shit. Can you use the sweet drums like in Karate Kid II to give you a second wind?

Comment

• I started a new thread on Stereotypes that might better contain this discussion. We can Wok the dog over there.

Comment

• Then or now? Then, I didn't need second wind. I was a fucking machine. Now...I'm all rust.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                              I know that. I also trained in Okinawa Karate for 9 years and Vovinam (Vietnamese martial arts) for 5 years.

Back in the day, I was able to pull shit off like this:

Awesome. Someone I can fight with on the boards!!!!!!!

And not Jake. Fighting Jake is like fighting cancer. You can't forever win.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• And I just watched The Limey. How, as a Terence Stamp fan, did I missed this for so long?
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X