No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't worry Billy, "Cold front" is coming. It'll hit 62 then. Fuuuuuuu The weather is trolling us.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      Don't worry Billy, "Cold front" is coming. It'll hit 62 then. Fuuuuuuu The weather is trolling us.
      Ugh, yeah I saw that. Like two days in the 60s, then upper 70s again. I wouldn't be shocked if we get a late CRAZY freeze in February or first of March.

Comment

• 53 at 7am. Crazy wind and rain. Temp dropping drastically this afternoon. Snow tonight. What the Fuck?
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• We got tornados!

Weak-ass F1 shit. Only two confirmed. Gave me a break from work.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Comment

• Now, they're having a pissing contest over whether they were tornados or just under the cusp.

All I know is that the rednecks just got free landscaping from the electric utility.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• National Weather Service will be in my neighborhood in an hour and I'm stuck at work!

Comment

• YOU'RE THE EXTREME, TROY!!!!
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    YOU'RE THE EXTREME, TROY!!!!

I've got a mouthful of Big League Chew, my emergency radio and my WB Studio Store signature TWISTER baseball cap on.

I'M READY TO BECOME ONE WITH NATURE'S FURY!!!!!

Comment

• [Food.GIF]
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• National Weather Service confirmed it as an F-1. We didn't even lose power. Horses got out from the horse farm, but that was it.

Comment

• Lame.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Horses running free is never lame.

Ever.
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• After months of reprieve, Jack Frost finally whipped his dick out and slammed it on the table today. It was at least -10 all day and hasn't stopped snowing since yesterday. I had to pump gas tonight and couldn't feel my fingers after two minutes. I'm afraid I took the nice weather for granted.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure we're getting some snow today. Later on, but they're not predicting much.
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X