No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys, that's what travelling is for! I know, es said as a Leser single, but kinda love this season just to leave the Winds of Winter behind one for a while. Hence all the best from Goa!
    however, I can't wait to finally beat Kravens butt when I come back. Cause spiderman 2 surely can be a cozy blanket in cold and ling nights.

Comment

• Would love to travel, don't have the option at the moment. Nor do I like traveling by myself buttttt like you said, video games are my coazy blankets during the 8 months of winter.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I know it was cold last night, but goddammit so many kids skipped our house and we had 3 or 4 total. Those kids got all of the candy. Like, I understand that we live in a college town, but we always have the lights on, fully decorated, etc etc every year. And every year 1-4 kids total. They just walk right past us (I watch them through the window while smiling...) which is so weird. Bums me out honestly.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Also, I hate answering the door and don't, but like if one more kid would have knocked they would have gotten like 20 bucks worth of mini candy bars....but nope. At 9 we shut it all down.

Comment

• We live on the last street of our neighborhood, surrounded by octogenarians and curmudgeons. Because of this, after our first Halloween here, I started buying full sized bars. May as well reward the kids who trek to this wasteland of candy. First year of full size, we had maybe 15. Last year, 30-ish. This year, almost 60. I don’t know if it’s that word’s got out about us or that more younger families are moving in, but either way, I’ll take it.

That said, there’s a couple of kids(one of which is Charlotte’s best friend) who ask if they can take more than one. If they were fun size, absolutely! But fuck off asking for more than one big candy, greedy assholes.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Oh, and it flurried while we were trick or treating. Made me feel like a kid again.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• You are one of the good ones Ingrid.

Comment

• This is the weirdest fucking winter I've ever been a part of. Like, for real. I cannot think of another year since I've lived in MN/WI (since roughly 1993ish) where it would be almost the end of Feb, no snow, and it was 50 fucking degrees yesterday. I know something has to happen at some point, I just don't want it to snow in July. But for real, I wish we knew weather patterns like in BttF2 as I tend to base my decisions on the weather around this time and with how weird it has been that has been really hard.

Comment

• We typically get a buttload of snow around the boys hockey tournament, so March 7th or so.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• We’ve had two tornado warnings in the past few weeks. One had our phones wake us up about 4 am and sent us to the basement. I found out a few days later that a tornado touched down on the Air Force base, about 5 miles from our house. I’m used to this kind of shit during the summer months, but not in February and March…

Comment

• jfc, glad you guys are okay! This winter and what I assume all future winters are totally awesome and not at all worrying...

Comment

Working...
                        X