No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Usul, we have cheese ball sign the likes of which even God has never seen!"

Comment

• Partly sunny today and tomorrow. Snow for a week straight after that. It's supposed to be a high of 12 on Monday.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
        "Usul, we have cheese ball sign the likes of which even God has never seen!"

He has called forth a HUGE bowl! Again, it is the legend.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          They are almost gone.
          Rob without cheese balls goes something, something.

Go crazy?

DON'T MIND IF I DO!
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
            Partly sunny today and tomorrow. Snow for a week straight after that. It's supposed to be a high of 12 on Monday.
            You guys are getting violated this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
              Yaaay! Glad to hear it! Are you going to have them look at it anyway, just to make sure it doesn't conk out on you when you need it?
              Most likely, hopefully they don't charge me.

Comment

• Everyone - the cheese balls are at Target ---- Rob can get them whenever he wants and so can you!
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• The Super Foodtown down the street has 'em, too. And Jen wants me to pick up dinner tonight at one of the restaurants next to it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                    Everyone - the cheese balls are at Target ---- Rob can get them whenever he wants and so can you!
                    But I want MAGIC ones!

Yup, we got none of the predicted flurries yesterday, but we're getting our asses handed to us next week!
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Checked Weather.com, and they're calling for any snow to switch over to rain next week in my neck of the woods. Hope that's the case, as I've no need for the white stuff.

Comment

• 12-14 inches of snow tonight and tomorrow.
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Yep...supposed to start snowing at 1 today and go until 10 tomorrow night. BOOOOURNS
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• at 1pm today? That's not what I heard...I heard it was gonna start later on tonight. God I hope that you're wrong...

Comment

• Kare 11 said tomorrow, but weather.com said today. But it's MN, so it's a crapshoot.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Either way, we are gonna go and stockpile booze and food today so we don't have to leave all weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X