Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.accuweather.com/blogs/new...rm-for-the.asp

I will think of our BDR East Coast contingent with every margarita I have this weekend at my Christmas party.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      http://www.accuweather.com/blogs/new...rm-for-the.asp

I will think of our BDR East Coast contingent with every margarita I have this weekend at my Christmas party.
      May the tequila be sub-standard and give you such headaches, that you pray for Kali to take you... but She does not.

Comment

• It will be 1800. And open bar. AND DELICIOUS.

Comment

• Cold. Very cold outside. The windchill is below zero.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Delicious for others... but not you.

It will taste of ashes in your mouth for the scorn and derision you have heaped upon your brethren who reside in colder climes.

Comment

• Wind chill below zero here. And the heat still won't turn off. Head pounding.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                http://www.accuweather.com/blogs/new...rm-for-the.asp

I wouldn't laugh too hard. NYC is expecting some possible flurries today (nothing major), but we're not expected to have any real snow till Dec. 16th. That's from Weather.com, and they mentioned zero about snow today on NY1, so today's flurries are probably no big deal.

My boss just phoned in from Chicago and said it's 16 degrees there! Yike!
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• To phooey with flurries - they're just cruel little hints that the weather's ripe for some serious snow. Flurries are the cockteases of winter.

I'm just hoping when it dies snow, it's massive enough for me to work from home, as there ain't no way I'm driving anywhere with a foot of the white stuff on the ground.

Comment

• How does this cold relate to the witches' boob standard?
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• ARGH! This fucking cold ass whether has again fucked up my automatic sliding door on my van not allowing it to open all the way for the ramp to unfold. All it does is open to about 99.9% and then close again. Called the van people and they don't have an opening to look at it until MONDAY! I know it's some simple thing that will take them like 5 minutes to fix. Fuck this. If it wasn't only 10 degrees outside I wouldn't be bitching and just drive my chair to the shopping center. Plus the curb cuts are probably all blocked since it snowed 7 inches on Saturday. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Comment

• Geez, sorry to hear, dude. Anyone else you can call about the stuff with your van?

Comment

• Not really. My only hope is that someone with cancel and there will be an earlier opening.

Comment

• All I can say is WTF 4 degrees this morning?!? Did someone forget to tell me that it's the middle of January because if so, I'm dippin out to Jamaica!
                            I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• Van door has started working again for no reason. Praise the Gods.

Comment

• Seriously, this state is full of fail.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X