No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's exactly Joann's Farbics or Michael's or any craft store.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Hobby Lobby is a Christian-based crafts/home decor store. Much like Michael's and Joann's, but, churchier. Based out of Oklahoma, started as a framing business out of a guys' garage. No scanners at the registers, all hand keyed. And even when our power went out a few months ago, we still didn't actually 'close'. The employees had to stay and do random odd jobs around the store in the dark, just in case the power came back on.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Fuck that.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Great, I didn't need John 3:16 with my pipe cleaners. I'll just stick my religious iconography on my In&Out burger bags.

But you've heard Rob, let's go to the craft store that accepts and supports hedonism.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6af_1265742516

Comment

• I like how the tiki torches look like amazing snow cones. Pour some half and half and bubble gum flavoring on top!

Comment

• The snow cone torches are awesome!

I think I finally just saw the first couple of snowflakes out my bedroom window, but still nothing to get worked up about.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Apparently chance of sleet and snow in Houston AGAIN for the next two days. Snow three times in a single winter!?

Comment

• I'm gettin' nothing over here! George said it's snowing in the city - why does Queens get rooked on the snow?
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• No snow tomorrow. YAY!
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Far as I can tell, I'm working from home today - schools are all closed, and we're getting hit with more stuff this morning and later this afternoon.

Good thing I'm pretty much caught up on my work anyway, I've got DVDs to watch and cats to pet.

Comment

• Jesus. "Clobbered" my ass. It's snowing right now, yeah, and it's about an eighth of an inch if anything. You can see cement on the sidewalk through the footprints outside. Let's see what it does.

Comment

• Jen and I just got done shoveling out our cars and parking area. Snow's kind of slushy right now, with some sleet/rain coming down.

We haz blizzard later!

Comment

• That cat rocks.
                              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• It's true, the cat is Teh Awesomze!

Okay, NOW we're getting some snow out there! As long as I can go home around lunchtime, this is totally worth it!

Comment

Working...
                                X