No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14, with a wind chill of 6. and it's flurrying again.
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Supposed to hit 30's in the next few days.

WOOT!
      I can't wait, I can stop wearing my winter coat for a few days!
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Damnit. Meeting in Beloit, Wisconsin Feb 15th-18th. Why can't they schedule these during the summer?

Chance I might be flying into Milwaukee. It's either that or Chicago (and I hate O'Hare).
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• any chance of swinging into the Twin Cities one of those days?
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• We're supposed to have another meeting later in the year (hopefully summer). I was quasi-planning an extended weekend for a visit in your area for the latter meeting. No way in hell am I driving around up there during winter except to the corporate office and then back to the airport.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• You'd love the summer up here, Howard. That being said, any time between April and October would be enjoyable for you.
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Raining and foggy today. Looks like Blade Runner outside my window.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• It looks like Indiana Jones & the crystal skull outside my window. And by that I mean it looks like ass.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's fucking beautiful here. 60-70 all week, and it's a baby blue sky outside. First time I can see all the way to the Galleria from my office in months.

Comment

• Foggy and snowing.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Oh. We were talking about the weather. Then yeah it's ok here.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Haha, it's sunny out and not too bad here. Also, I'm sitting on my ass right now, drinking coffee and editing. Good times.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            It's fucking beautiful here. 60-70 all week, and it's a baby blue sky outside. First time I can see all the way to the Galleria from my office in months.
                            70s to just touching 80s this week for me. Almost makes up for the 2 weeks of bitter cold. I will not think of the bitter cold to come in a few weeks. Wisconsin can bite me.

Comment

• Still raining, and somtimes you'll see the water fall down just like it does in the movies.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Ed, are you high?

Comment

Working...
                                X