Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Yeah, pretty much this. And when the hell where you in Jersey to get this view from New Yawk this week? Why didn't you call? We could've had Five Guys!

Comment

• Kidding aside, we're talking about another New York trip in the next year or so. Not happening this year.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• FINALLY got some rain this evening, and the air quality's improved quite a bit. Now if I can just shake this damn cough and tired eyes, I'll be golden.

Comment

• We had that smoke here too, obviously not as dystopian, but that shit sucked. Just slowly watching the world die is a super fun thing to do.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Gonna be heat index 107-110 this week.

Comment

• We're getting passing showers today, and thunderstorms this afternoon/evening. YAY! NJ needs a good soaking or two, especially after all the Canadian wildfires/local wildfires/high pollen count we've had the past couple of weeks.

Putting this out there to you, my peeps - I LOVE it when it rains a lot. Especially when I was a kid, since it meant I could park my ass in front of the TV and watch monster movies until my brain imploded. "Oh, we can't go to the park because of the torrential rain? Bummer.... guess I'll console myself with the Hammer movie marathon on channel 7. Dracula AD1972? Yes please! Man, that Caroline Munro is somethin' somethin."

It's like Shirley Manson wrote Only Happy When It Rains with me in mind, y'know?
              Last edited by Timothy225; 06-12-2023, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• Same. Gimme all the rain. We are officially in the random summer thunderstorm season, and I love it.

Comment

• We just got a good soaking, hours-long rain Saturday night and off and on showers yesterday after no rain for over two weeks. It was glorious. I’m with you guys, I LOVE the rain. It seems trite, but I really do love going for walks in the rain. When I was a kid, I would put on my raincoat, grab my umbrella and spend as much time as I could just watching/listening to/being in the rain.
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• https://youtu.be/0Fi77v1qvRs?t=42
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The air quality yesterday and today is terrible here. Can't have windows open, use AC etc. Sucks. Stupid Canada. If you had more guns you could shoot the fire.

Comment

• it's not as bad this morning as it was last night (where it felt like you were breathing hell itself) but yeah, not good.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• You guys have my sympathies - went through what you guys are going through a week or so back. Best advice is mask up again if you go outside, pray for rain, stay inside as much as you can.

Comment

• Welp, forecast calls for snow on Saturday. It begins....

Comment

• Ugh, I’m sorry dude. I personally live for that first early snow, but I get how draining and taxing snow is for you guys. Meanwhile down here it’s been in the mid-seventies for the last few days and I hate it.
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Snow isn't as terrible since we don't have to commute anymore BUT it does add stress for Mayo days and even just getting back into MN with all of the fucking construction on the bridge. But I do like winter if only because now I can use it as an excuse to play games all day.

Comment

Working...
                                X