No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the high today is 18 degrees Fahrenheit (or -8 Celsius).

What in the fuckety fuck????
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• it be cold.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        the high today is 18 degrees Fahrenheit (or -8 Celsius).

What in the fuckety fuck????
        Is that cold for you guys? I thought you were getting Canada-level cold.

So, we’re at 2fts of snow so far. Might be a white Christmas.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• It's "deep winter" in Houston for the last week, but it's gonna be pushing 80 in a week. FUCK.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post

Is that cold for you guys? I thought you were getting Canada-level cold.

So, we’re at 2fts of snow so far. Might be a white Christmas.
            It's only cold because we were spoiled a bit. Honestly, we're lucky thus far in terms of hardly any snow or bitter temps.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• How’s everyone doing this morning? We ended up with roughly 4 inches of snow, currently -9 with wind chill sitting at -32. The sun is trying to come out a little, so that’s an upside.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• we've had like a foot of snow over the last few days. -11 with a -35 windchill. sigh.

Comment

• Lots of snow and it's effing cold outside. Hate it.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Got frozen pipes in half the house. Fun.

Comment

• Sorry buddy. : ( I hope shit gets better man.

Comment

• Started out this morning near 50 with some rain. By noon, we had sleet/snow and the temp plunged like a mofo. Currently at 17 degrees, will hit single digits tonight, and will be in the low 20s Saturday and Sunday.

I also want to scissor kick all my friends who were looking forward to winter. Fuck snow, gimme 90 degree+ weather and a Slurpee and I'm good.

Comment

• What a weird cocktail we got. Take care guys.

Comment

• Our water ended up back and working late on Friday. Our neighbor didn't have water back until about 4pm yesterday. luckily I don't know anyone with damage.

Comment

• We've gone from 80 degrees to 35 degrees like 9 times since December and my sinuses are fucking over it.

Comment

• It’s only getting the norm….

Comment

Working...
                                X