• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yep, snow here too. DAMMIT
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• We didn’t get snow yet. Haaaaa the plains!
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• My dad currently has 3 inches and it's still snowing
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• it's all melted here now.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• 90 degreeeeeeeeeeeees

Comment

• Our first big "winter" front (it's gonna be like 72 for a high all week) is coming through and the wind is hitting like 45mph. Which is nuts, Houston doesn't get windy except for hurricanes. I had to go get a bunch of Halloween decorations up bc the wind was breaking shit.

Comment

• It's supposed to hit the 30s this weekend. I honestly cannot remember it being below like 50 in November in decades. I am so fucking excited.

Comment

• You sound like my boss. She said the same thing.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Got some snow today. The roads and sidewalks are clear and it wouldn’t surprise me if it melts before nightfall, but the kids have enjoyed it.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Snow here. Boooo. Not much but stil boo.

Comment

• Snow is coming down here in sheets right now. ish.

Comment

• It's supposed to be high 30s as lows all week, and getting into the 50s...then next Wednesday it's apparently jumping up to fucking 80 just in time for Thanksgiving.

Comment

• I have a 5k with a friend in Columbus on Sunday and it’s supposed to be around 20 degrees at race start. I’ll let you guys know when I finally thaw out.
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Nahhhhh, I'd be skipping that nonsense. You are a strong lady Ingrid.

It's cold here and whatever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                                I have a 5k with a friend in Columbus on Sunday and it’s supposed to be around 20 degrees at race start. I’ll let you guys know when I finally thaw out.
                                I did a Turkey Trot 5K and it was like 45 degrees that morning (before hitting 70 in the afternoon) and I just said fuck this. I am going for coffee.

Comment

Working...
                                X