No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• winds here were fucking out of control last night. Siding is in the yard and shit is everywhere in our neighborhood. Sister had tornadoes touching down around her. Yep, no climate change happening here....Totally normal mid December weather.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Bunch of Texas chuds are like ITS TEXAS ITS ALWAYS HOT. No... It isn't. Also Texas is big. West Texas in the mountains and the panhandle get fucking COLD and covered in ice and snow. Houston loses all humidity and has max highs in 60s from December to February usually. None of this shit is happening. We are fucking 25 degrees over on average for the month. Sarah sent me more Zillow listings up north. "It's 43 degrees in Salem, MA."

Comment

• we didn't get clobbered here at my house with the high winds (we only had strong gusts, nothing too bad) but other areas around the metro took some damage.
        Now, it's just effing cold out and it's snowing. When you consider the big melt that we had yesterday and then the freeze and then the snow on top of the ice...yeah, driving is no bueno.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Totally normal mid December weather.
          Super typhoon slammed into the Philippines with *sustained* winds of 160 miles an hour. Gusts up to 185. Yup. Totally normal weather. Nothing to see here.
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Dad's power has been out since about 7pm last night. No idea when it's gonna come back. Heat is down to 61 degrees. Told him and his wife and my sister and her baby that if they need to they can come post up here but with how much ice is up there not sure if it's safe to even drive as they're 2+ hours away on a good day. Had no snow this morning thanks to the thunderstorms last night, and now the ground is already covered again. GO MIDWEST.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It got into the 20s inside our house last year during the Texas freeze. Failed state.

Comment

• Yeah, that shit last year was embarrassing and it's not even my fault if that makes sense.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Another big freeze coming to Texas in 48 hours. If me and Josh go missing it's because our shit hole state is already backing off last weeks promise of "the grid will not go down!" and saying instead "we can't promise the grid won't go down." I fucking hate it here. We are not at all prepared for an extended outage of power and water again.

Comment

• We’re looking at rain literally all day today, switching to freezing mix/snow overnight, and up to 12” of snow tomorrow. Should be a fun 48 hours.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• And here we are in MN/WI with just cold and barely any snow.

Comment

• yeah, it hasn't been a particularly snowy winter for us this year but it's been really, really cold.
                        That could change, though. We've had several years where February and March were crazy with snow, so who knows.
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I checked the school closing list about 2 hours ago and our district was already listed as closed for tomorrow and Nathan made the executive decision to keep his office home since all the patients and docs had been cancelled. So at least I don’t have to worry about getting up at the crack of dawn to start shoveling and I can sleep in(hahaha).

Comment

• We got slammed pretty good Saturday, and on Monday I got temporarily stuck in the snow on the one fucking street in Hamilton/Trenton that didn't get plowed... right next to my company's main office.

Today it's in the upper 40s, fog everywhere, and the promise of rain Thursday turning to freezing rain/ice and a drop to the low 20s Friday. Maybe snow for the weekend, too.

Comment

• Good luck, Tim. The snow/rain/ice mix is always what terrifies me.

Comment

• If I don't have to drive to Hamilton to drop off/pick up stuff before going to McGuire, I'm golden. Hoping I don't have to do that for Friday, and it's looking like I won't, so fingers crossed.

Comment

Working...
                                X