No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mine is normally at least 45 - so I'm predicting over an hour -- wishful thinking maybe? I'm going from Hastings to Bloomington.
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Holy shit 3 hours Matt? That's insane.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I had a three hour commute home TWICE last year.

RAGE.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Ick!
          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?sec...rre&id=7205907

Comment

• I would freak the fuck out if I got hit by a falling iguana.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                I would freak the fuck out if I got hit by a falling iguana.
                Wow, I guess I need to back up and read where the hell this came from. That'll teach me to click on "last post".
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Haha.

Comment

• I've been there but haven't ever seen any of those iguanas (iguani, iguanae?).
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• One of my ex's had 2 giant fucking iguanas. They fucking rocked.

Comment

• Just finished shoveling my parents driveway...it fucking sucks. Big enough to park 3 cars deep and 2 cars wide and it is one continuous 45 degree angle. Hate it
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Awww, that was nice of you! Especially since you don't live there anymore!

Comment

• Ah shoveling. how I have had to not do that in years. Much love to our underground heated garage.

Comment

• Mmmm, it's a toasty 74 out today in SoCal
                              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                Much love to our underground heated garage.
                                You. Suck.

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                                Mmmm, it's a toasty 74 out today in SoCal
                                It's January. It should not be that hot! That, to me, it June/July weather!

Comment

Working...
                                X