No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wind chill temperatures across Minnesota on Thursday will range from -20 to -35 below during the day and -30 to -40 below in the evening. Winds will decrease Friday but it will still be very cold then a slow warmer trend will develop with temperatures in the teens and 20s by Sunday.
    yay!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You should post some pics of you guys in your full winter gear. I'm picturing the little bro from Chirstmas Story.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Haha I only wear a cardigan and a light jacket over it. Or just a hoodie. I don't own winter gear.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• But, you fuckers live on Hoth. You knew what you were getting into with that shit. It never was really warm down here. Where I live, we get the mix of MidWestern cold and Southern Elderly Death Heat.

Plus, I'm near a large body of water that likes to flood the poor. It's a freaky area from a weather standpoint.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
            Haha I only wear a cardigan and a light jacket over it. Or just a hoodie. I don't own winter gear.
            That's fuckin crazy. I have full long johns, scarf and thick Coulmbia winter coat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
              That's fuckin crazy. I have full long johns, scarf and thick Coulmbia winter coat and a vagina.
              Ridiculous.

Comment

• I typically wear either my leather jacket or my wool peacoat. I'll layer a sweater underneath it and add a hat, scarf, and gloves as necessary. The rest of you pansies can wear the down-filled balloons.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Exactly. If I was to spend more time outside than just walking to my car, lunch, etc, I'd have some warmer stuff. But I don't tend to stray out in the wild in winter here. I just stay nice and warm in my apartment.

Comment

• As much as we complain about the cold, our bodies have become accustomed. I just wear something with long sleeves, like a cardigan, and my pea coat. Sometimes I wear gloves and I rarely wear a hat.
                    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• that's because we're tough and hearty up here on Hoth. And we ruthlessly MOCK all of you that 'shiver' in your weaksauce winters.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Although all bets are off when waking up in the morning. I wake up freezing but get used to it after a few mins.

Comment

• That's ok. We thrive on the heat and humidty whilst you complain where's the AC?
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• It's because it's muggy heat here. IT's like swimming when walking outside.

Comment

• Fuck the AC if I had to deal with heat and humidity. Just point me to the nearest walk-in freezer.
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                Ridiculous.
                                Nothing keeps you warm like a vag. You'd totally walk around in one if you could.

Comment

Working...
                                X