No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yep, pretty much the same here in St. Louis Park.

Why do we live here again?
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• not sure why we're open. Most universities closed today but we didn't. So many pissed off students because of this. The voicemails from old people have been the best thing about this morning.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• -4 degrees right now.

This shit belongs to MN and Canada...not us.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• We were colder than the average temperature of MARS last week. Last night, the windchill made it feel like -49 Celsius / -56.2 Fahrenheit...

Are you reading what I am typing?

I don't know why I live here. Oh yeah, jobs :/
            <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• 26F in Houston. Nice and chilly. I just wore a sweater and my pea coat, doing fine. Wish I could have cocoa, but back on the horse.

Comment

• Of course I schedule to have my car stereo installed on the coldest day of the last 2 decades.

Comment

• Driving in Jersey was fun today. We had black ice on the roads when I went into work this morning. I saw a few accidents (one multi-vehicle) and slid a couple of times myself because although the road departments were aware the roads would ice up, they did nothing until there were a number of accidents.

I did manage to get to work safely by taking it slow and putting the car into low gear a few times.
                  Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Yeah, road prep has been iffy at best this winter.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• yep. I've hit patches of black ice a few times this week. Should be fun with the rain we're
                      supposed to get on Sunday.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It's icing up nice outside. We have to go to my son's fucking Pinewood Derby at like 8 AM tomorrow. And nary a salt truck to be seen.
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• 90 minute drive into work today. No road prep, no plows, NOTHING. I hate this fucking state.

Comment

• haha. Yeah, the no prep/plows made the trek in to work lame. But I hauled ass still and it only took me an extra 15 mins.

Comment

• Well, during my adventures in driving last Friday, I bunged up my car a little. I slid into a curb in order to avoid hitting other vehicles on that blasted black ice.

To make a long story short, I messed up my car. On one of my tires, the rim was bent a little and needs to be replaced. The big kicker is that I bent my steering rack. Thing is that I've driven the car a few times since the bump and I found out that if your steering rack is bent, it can stick in whatever position it wants at any time.

I've been damn lucky the past few days. I've driven that thing and it hasn't stuck. So, I have it at the mechanic being fixed.
                              Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• I know winter in Jersey doesn't compare to MN's, but this snowstorm that was supposed to start about noon has started already. I have 2 deps pretty far apart today; my 2 PM one is in Jersey City, which is a pain to drive in under the best of circumstances. With snow it's gonna be a nightmare, and a long way from home on snowy Rt. 78. . . .
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X