Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Isn't Jersey kind of one of the crappiest State in the US? I don't know much about it, but it seems the butt of many many jokes (being NY's asshole), and the strip I see when I go the NYC is spectacular in the OMG THIS PLACE IS HORRIBLE department (though it's jsut that, one part of the State)
    I used to live in that part of the state.

You got a fuckin' PROBLEM?!
    Last edited by IggytheBorg; 04-09-2013, 07:03 PM.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Also, we got this guy:

Your North of the Border Argument is Invalid.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Don't mess with Jersey pride, guys. We got the attitude to back it, just like the Sopranos.
        Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Wednesday

Overcast with ice pellets and snow, then rain and snow in the afternoon. High of 39F with a windchill as low as 18F. Breezy. Winds from the NE at 15 to 20 mph with gusts to 30 mph. Chance of precipitation 90% .

Wednesday Night

Overcast with snow and a chance of a thunderstorm. Low of 27F with a windchill as low as 18F. Breezy. Winds from the NE at 15 to 20 mph with gusts to 30 mph. Chance of snow 100% with accumulations up to 6 in. possible.

Thursday

Overcast with snow. High of 34F with a windchill as low as 14F. Breezy. Winds from the NE at 15 to 25 mph with gusts to 30 mph. Chance of snow 100% with accumulations up to 4 in. possible.

Thursday Night

Overcast with snow. Low of 23F. Winds from the NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 90% with accumulations up to 2 in. possible.

Friday

Overcast with a chance of snow, then a chance of snow and a chance of rain in the afternoon. High of 34F with a windchill as low as 16F. Winds from the North at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 30%.

Friday Night

Partly cloudy. Fog overnight. Low of 7F. Winds less than 5 mph.

Saturday

Clear. High of 43F. Winds from the SE at 5 to 10 mph.
          It'll all be melted by Monday. No worries.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Yeah, but it's in Jersey...
            Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Isn't Jersey kind of one of the crappiest State in the US? I don't know much about it, but it seems the butt of many many jokes (being NY's asshole), and the strip I see when I go the NYC is spectacular in the OMG THIS PLACE IS HORRIBLE department (though it's jsut that, one part of the State)

Comment

• I fucking hate Minnesota.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post

You got a fuckin' PROBLEM?!
                Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                Don't mess with Jersey pride, guys. We got the attitude to back it, just like the Sopranos.
                I'm gonna have to jump in on behalf of my birthplace. Don't fuck with Jersey, man.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  I fucking hate Minnesota.
                  Agreed. This really is the last fucking straw. I think that this latest batch of snow has finally convinced the wife unit that YES, we are indeed moving to Hawaii once her dad dies.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yo, yo! Fuckin' JERSEY, man! Exit 137 represent! Less go da diner an' get some real fuckin' pizza and a meatball sub. You know, dat one down the shore. An' a cuppa cawfey. Yo, We'll do 80 the whole fuckin' way there. 'Ey! Joo see dat asshole just cut me off?! Ungats to you! [Flips Bird] Lookit 'im! He's pullin' into the fuckin' mall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                      Yo fuckin' Richie, man. . . you at least coulda waited til we finished our pizza and da subs. And I was gonna drink dat cawfey, ya FUCK.

Comment

• Kicker is, after that fight, they're bestest buddies 30 seconds later. In short, a typical Friday night in Joisey. Saturday night, too. Sunday, not so much (church and stuff). Monday? Pretty much, yeah. Tuesday? Sure. Wednesday? Don't get me started. Thursday? Usually, depends if Gina's in town.

Martin? Luh yuh, bro.

Comment

• FUCKING RAINING AND COLD AND I HAVE TO TOW @ 5AM FUCK YOU WINTER AND FUCK YOU CARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• We've got a blizzard going. Worst driving conditions of the year, easily. I'm pretty sure that no prep work was done to the roads, either: it was a skating rink out there, very dangerous.

FUCK this state.
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I called in sick. Said fuck it. Slept for 12 hours. Fuck you MN.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Totally fucking had it with this winter and this state.

Comment

Working...
                                X