No announcement yet.

Fun Fact!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome. I hope someday I can use this information to win on a game show.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Maybe Buff Headcheese can use it to become the 1 on 1 vs. 100.

Comment

I was already the one for this season. Maybe next. I made it to 1 vs 6 and lost to a fucking sports question from the 70's.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I think it was more like a sports question from the '60's. I had never even heard of the team that was the correct answer.

EFIL4ESEEHCDAEH

Comment

"Where in the World is Carmen Sandiago" is the second-longest running kids game show of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              I think it was more like a sports question from the '60's. I had never even heard of the team that was the correct answer.

EFIL4ESEEHCDAEH

It was what team did Dr. J play college basketball for?

Answer: UMASS - The Minutemen

I apologize again for not being a part of the Live Party to help you out.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Speaking of Australia; they do not have true lemonade (a mixture of squeezed lemons or lemon juice with water and sucrose). Their idea of lemonade is Sprite.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

They also have Johnny Walker in a can. No joke.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Wow, no lemonade eh? Fuckin Aussies.

Comment

That may be, but all their sodas use cane sugar instead of corn syrup. And the beer? Oh sweet jesus, how it was glorious.

And no, it wasn't Fosters. Fact is, you won't Fosters anywhere.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
                        It was what team did Dr. J play college basketball for?

Answer: UMASS - The Minutemen

I apologize again for not being a part of the Live Party to help you out.
                        I think it was what was the first PRO team he played for. It was the Rhode Island Fistfuckers or some such nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                        X