Geek things you don't get

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    I won't mention what I used to collect, then.
    Nope. You can't just leave it like that. Spill.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
      I don't get how some WoW players know all of the statistical breakdowns for every talent/class/whatever. Number one reason I couldn't stick with the game. Too many "gah I can't believe you took blessed stamp of the cumquat over justice seal of winged poontang, don't you know you'd get .006 dps more from blessed stamp of blah blah blah"

can't I just hit shit with my hammer while you heal me? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
      There are stat counters for ingame as well as stat counters on websites. Although, if you played Wow, it's all about damage control. Come now, every MMORPGer should know that's fucking important. I think you just like pulling HATE.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
        Buying statues and busts. Don't get me wrong, some of that stuff looks amazing. But you've got to be fucking kidding me as to the price of some of these things.
        It's because their value can increase faster than comics and they look fucking awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
          Nope. You can't just leave it like that. Spill.
          I spent my college career in a fraternity. I'll leave it at that.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Matt, just admit it. You're really Japanese.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
              Matt, just admit it. You're really Japanese.
              Sorry, you lost me. I really think so.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                It's because their value can increase faster than comics and they look fucking awesome.
                Explain this shit:

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                  And veering back onto course, what is the deal with retro gaming?

The shit looks like bricks of playdough-infused shit doing menial tasks. Why not look at something pretty blowing the fuck up? The natural progression of graphical enhancement compels you. *Makes Von Sydow face*

I swear, retro gamers are like platypi. I can't fully comprehend their existence.
                  Depends. Give me A Link to the Past over any new Zelda since then.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I spent my college career in a fraternity. I'll leave it at that.
                    If you were like any of the frat brothers I knew then I know I can fill in the blanks.

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    Japanese have a panty fetish among other things.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Girls' underpants are the preciouses of Japanese men. They used to have vendor machines that offered used panties.

Comment

*golfclap*
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally Posted by Russ
                          And veering back onto course, what is the deal with retro gaming?

The shit looks like bricks of playdough-infused shit doing menial tasks. Why not look at something pretty blowing the fuck up? The natural progression of graphical enhancement compels you. *Makes Von Sydow face*

I swear, retro gamers are like platypi. I can't fully comprehend their existence.

Retro games are also a lot harder. Tend to last more than 10 hours too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                            Explain this shit:

OK. Some of them, I don't know why they exist. The others are fucking awesome. And I ONLY have awesome statues.

Comment

• RE: Japanese panty fetish - ehhhhhhh, no. Not interested, thank you very little.

Comment

• Retro games offer challenge and dependent on the title, can actually be worth a lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X