Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
    Stick to Burger Time.
    Grrrr. That game did rock (back in the day).
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      I love joining raids where they want you to link your build so that they can bitch about it in chat. Fuck 'em
      Because it got lost in the tsunami of posts.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        I love joining raids where they want you to link your build so that they can bitch about it in chat. Fuck 'em
        THIS^
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
          Haha. Fuck Ikaruga.
          Sorry Charlie, in both America and Soviet Russia; Ikaruga fucks you!
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
            Fair enough but some of those people show such disdain for people just picking the game up. Lame. They could be helpful but they'd rather geek out and shout someone down. I don't get it, thus my initial post.
            I think it's the same thing you deal with in any other forum. If the info is researchable and has already been posted, others feel that inquirier should do the leg work.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
              Sorry Charlie, in both America and Soviet Russia. Ikaruga fucks you!
              In Communist Russia: Neck V's You!!
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It'd be "V-neck wears you". Get your commie right.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I think it's the same thing you deal with in any other forum. If the info is researchable and has already been posted, others feel that inquirier should do the leg work.
                  Yeah but I'm talking about IN GAME, someone will see you have your shit set up one way. They don't like it, nerdery ensues. Just let me do my shit and you do yours and all these Elves and Snorlacks will get along just fine. Know what I'm saying?

Comment

Sorry Charlie, in both America and Soviet Russia; Ikaruga fucks you!
                    Ironic use of phrase?
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Such research would take time that most people don't have.

So such people should take up a more productive hobby, like boosting cars.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

It'd be "V-neck wears you". Get your commie right.

Comment

Yeah but I'm talking about IN GAME, someone will see you have your shit set up one way. They don't like it, assholery ensues. Just let me do my shit and you do yours and all these Elves and Snorlacks will get along just fine. Know what I'm saying?
                          No matter how much the environment changes, the shitsticks of humanity will be there, poisoning the well.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                            No matter how much the environment changes, the shitsticks of humanity will be there, poisoning the well.
                            Tis Truth.

Comment

• It really all just leads back to stereotyping and the blame game, which is why I will end this silly discussion of a very entrenched community with this silly thing, engendering that such stereotyping and blame game play shall continue elsewhere:

Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yeah but I'm talking about IN GAME, someone will see you have your shit set up one way. They don't like it, nerdery ensues. Just let me do my shit and you do yours and all these Elves and Snorlacks will get along just fine. Know what I'm saying?
                                Oh, I know. Again, it's just a fucking pissing war. If in the end what one party has set up as opposed to the current set up, I say just fix your shit. But people are stubborn or people are assholes. I tend NOT to play with those people.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X