• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great retro games that are more fun than current gen versions:

Link to the Past
    Super Mario 3/Super Mario 64
    Resident Evil 2
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
      Retro games offer challenge and dependent on the title, can actually be worth a lot.
      Bingo! Serious gamers are retro gamers.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I need to tell "hardcore gamers" to go beat Battletoads. Or TMNT.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Which I have. On the NES. Bring it bitches.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Pics or it didn't happen.

Comment

I need to tell "hardcore gamers" to go beat Battletoads. Or TMNT.
              This is what I mean.

Seriously? Why subject yourself to some shit like that?

Go to a fucking S&M dungeon instead. Better management of time and you meet people.
              Last edited by Captain Russ; 12-15-2009, 02:50 PM.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• For realz.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

There are stat counters for ingame as well as stat counters on websites. Although, if you played Wow, it's all about damage control. Come now, every MMORPGer should know that's fucking important. I think you just like pulling HATE.
                  I think you dislike vagina if you can memorize specific stats on all of WoWs shit. But I think we all agree that some retro games are greatness. A Link to the Past for the win.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Cheerios?

Comment

• The first thing I'll do when time travel is invented is to go back to the weekend I beat Battletoads (seriously, we were up for like 36 hours straight) and to first high five myself, tell myself not to leave the house on November 2nd 1997 and to take a pic.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                        I think you dislike vagina if you can memorize specific stats on all of WoWs shit. But I think we all agree that some retro games are greatness. A Link to the Past for the win.
                        There are stat counter mods, fool. And what's the difference between knowing the stats of your game character as opposed to the stats of a sports athlete?

Comment

I think you dislike sex with someone other than yourself if you can memorize specific stats on all of WoWs shit. But I think we all agree that some retro games are greatness. A Link to the Past for the win.
                          Fixed. Let's keep it applicable to both hetero and homo gamers.

Comment

There are stat counter mods, fool. And what's the difference between knowing the stats of your game character as opposed to the stats of a sports athlete?
                            They call them "fantasy leagues".
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

I think you dislike vagina if you can memorize specific stats on all of WoWs shit.

There is no fucking difference between this or people that memorize their favorite sports teams stats. Except WoW'ers actually can actively participate in their hobby as opposed to just passively participating.

Comment

I can't quote you any current stats for any sports dudes. And if you don't know what I'm talking about visit the WoW forums and decipher some of the posts there. If you still don't get it you're probably one of the sex deficient weirdos I'm talking about.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X