No announcement yet.

You sound fat: THE THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah, I just hate that gamers get all this hate while sports fans are looked upon as normal. It's the same thing as alcoholics vs. stoners.

Just annoying.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

By the way, that "research" is fucking dumb. According to the wiki page on Seattle's demographics:

In the city the population was spread out with 15.6% under the age of 18, 11.9% from 18 to 24, 38.6% from 25 to 44, 21.9% from 45 to 64, and 12.0% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 35 years. For every 100 females there were 99.5 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 98.8 males.
      Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 08-18-2009, 03:05 PM.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
        Thanks Hbarr. My blog is going to be called, "I have no time to do anything" and each entry is going to be 1000 words minimum. I'll do one 3 times a day.
        Do it, or just resurrect the awesomeness that was once known as "The Billy Blob and Todd Show"...just a thought/suggestion.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
          The half ton jew has a Star of David tattoo on his belly that happens to be the size of an actual star.
          Just like Zune Guy!

Comment

Woman vows to eat everthing that's "on a stick" at the Iowa state fair. Jesus.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Ars Technica just shot down the "research".
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Haha e-rewards. I'm a member of that shit. I wonder if my answers were taken in.

Comment

Funny they mention the Wii. OMG this reasearch was done BEFORE the Wii came out. I still haven't seen conclusive research that the Wii actually helps the average person lose weight.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                    Funny they mention the Wii. OMG this reasearch was done BEFORE the Wii came out. I still haven't seen conclusive research that the Wii actually helps the average person lose weight.
                    It doesn't really do a fucking thing aside from make you either look like one of the following: a hot piece that gets thrown on the innerwebs doing ass-shaking demos or (like most of us) a silly fucker flailing around.

Diet and exercise are far and away the only scientifically researched and supported ways to alter body composition.

Fucking Nintendo...
                    Last edited by Captain Russ; 08-20-2009, 11:36 AM.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

The best way yet? Being born with good genes. I might joke about my metabolism slowing down after hitting 35 but in all reality it's pretty hard for me to gain weight. I burn that shit right off and maintain at 190-200 lbs.
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

I haven't lost much weight since January (was at about 200lbs) am down to around 180-185 depending. but my body fat percentage went from 25% down to about 17-18 and my muscle % went up from around 40-41 to about 48-50. The only part that sucks? That I can't really tell at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                          The best way yet? Being born with good genes. I might joke about my metabolism slowing down after hitting 35 but in all reality it's pretty hard for me to gain weight. I burn that shit right off and maintain at 190-200 lbs.
                          OH!

HATEHATEHATEHATE, HATE HATE HATE.*

*just rewatched Player Hater's Ball, so I think that salute was appropriate.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Hey, blame my parents. I didn't choose what genes I would get (but I sure as hell am taking avantage of them).

Comment

Comment

And I guarantee that if the stroller broke while the kid was in it, the parents would try to sue Graco instead of admitting that they are lazy pieces of shit and bad parents
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X