You sound fat: THE THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Jake!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      That should be your first damned clue that you need to start losing weight. JEEEEEEEZUS.

Also, congrats on the weight loss, Jake!
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
        GUILE GET OUT OF MCDONALD'S WHILE YOU STILL CAN E. HONDA IS RIGHT BEHIND YOU

Also, 232lb. as of Monday. Even my 38s are starting to look baggy on me.
        Well you can tell Jake doesn't eat fast food anymore, he missed the obvious BurgerKing sign in the background. My fatass however......*shoots self*
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Plus it's not as aesthetically bereft as McDonald's god what the hell is wrong with me
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh View Post
            Well you can tell Jake doesn't eat fast food anymore, he missed the obvious BurgerKing sign in the background. My fatass however......*shoots self*
            Fast food was the first thing to go when I started at the gym, and I don't miss it at all. For example, though it's been awhile since I've hit the weights, I still can't and won't eat at McDonalds. It's anathema to me, tastes lousy and ... I just can't do it.

Comment

• You sound fat....

The 21-year-old from Austin, Texas, must eat every 15 minutes....
              wait......
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• SWEET JESUS!

KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• All "I wish it was me jokes aside" that is a really horrible affliction to be cur...

ahh fuck who am I kidding, the chance to eat chicken fried steak 5 times a day and not gain a pound would be BOSS HAWG

Comment

• That article makes me sad.

Comment

• Your avatar makes me sad. Looks like our HR director. And not the cool gay one.

Comment

• Yowsa! I found a youtube about her story.

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px;">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VoVuziEy5qI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="344" width="425"></object>

Comment

• She kinda looks like Ganush from Drag me to Hell. Good on her for persevering.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            All "I wish it was me jokes aside" that is a really horrible affliction to be cur...

ahh fuck who am I kidding, the chance to eat chicken fried steak 5 times a day and not gain a pound would be BOSS HAWG
                            But really, that does sound awful to have to constantly eat like that. Her grocery bills must be out of this world, she must get comments all the time, and what about the time she needs to sleep? Can't sleep and eat! Believe me, if you could, I'd be all over that!
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• They need to get her an eye patch though. Seriously.

Comment

• True. And she needs to start doing her hair and eyeliner like Amy Winehouse.
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X