• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    Yes but Russ is...........special.
    No shit I fucking am
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• A precious snowflake.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah yeah, laff it up.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
            you do if only for her retching when *GASP* she fucking smells a piece of a vegetable.
            Well, it is a brussel sprout. Or as I call them- the Jolly Green Giant's dingleberries. Fuckin' gross.

Anyway, that woman has Issues. Her parents were worthless.

Comment

• Sure, they peddle terrible shit, but for a short time there, they really had something...

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UTSdUOC8Kac&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UTSdUOC8Kac&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I miss bad for the environment packaging.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I miss bad for the environment packaging.
                  THIS.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Kicker was the actual burger you got NEVER looked as good as it did on the commercial. No singing and dancing in the streets either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                      Kicker is the actual burger you get NEVER looks as good as it does on the commercial. No singing and dancing in the streets either.
                      Fixed for maximum accuracy.

Comment

• That's the 'Falling Down' gripe...LOOK AT THE PICTURE! MY BURGER IS SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE THAT!!!! D-FENS!!!!

In short, this burger is not economically viable.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I watched a 20/20'esque show once that was all about how commercials make the food look and how they do it. So ridiculous the lengths they go to just to make the food look like something they'll never be able to produce.

Comment

I watched a 20/20'esque show once that was all about how commercials make the food look and how they do it. So ridiculous the lengths they go to just to make the food look like something they'll never be able to produce.
                            Totes.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Please stop calling such abominations burgers. They're mass produced patty-like substitute.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Please stop calling such abominations burgers. They're mass produced patty-like substitute.
                                Agreed...

Comment

Working...
                                X