Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's math lesson, boys and girls -

14 lbs. = 1 Stone.

SO! That means her weight, 46 stone, is 644 lbs!

Suddenly, that extra meatball, extra half a sandwich, and extra cupcake I had along with dinner on Christmas night isn't such a big deal.

And the amazing thing is - she's still not at her goal weight! She can't possibly live to weigh 1,000 lbs. - I mean, that's just not possible, is it?

Edit - Also, she thinks Jabba the Hut is a pussy.
    Last edited by Lisa; 12-27-2010, 10:06 AM.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• This is the chick we talk about in the newest episode of SRIR:

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IJGIMd3_LfY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• SRS. She makes me want to punch her repeatedly in the face.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• i don't know if I want to watch this
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• you do if only for her retching when *GASP* she fucking smells a piece of a vegetable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
              you do if only for her retching when *GASP* she fucking smells a piece of a vegetable.
              There's a British food show where this chick goes around helping people with their food intake...she converts them from shit food to healthy food. I can't remember the name of the show.

Anyways, she gets that kind of reaction from people on the show. EEEEEEWWWW, vegetables...how could I be expected to eat those???!!!
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Pretty sure the one you're talking about is You Are What You Eat.

I saw it once.

It depressed me greatly.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yep, that's it. Thanks.

And yeah, it is depressing. When she logs what the person/family eats for a week and lays it all out on a huge table to for everyone to look at...it's nauseating.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• They dump out the potatoes she eats and you're all like "omgz that's alot of potatoes to eat in one year" and then the host is all like "THIS IS 3 MONTHS WORTH" and you just want to punch that woman in the face.

Comment

• youtube is blocked for me, Rob. Is that clip from that very show that I cited?

Comment

• no, this is a new one on TLC.

Comment

• It also had a women that ate tarter sauce TO THE EXTREME. Like drinking it right from the container. *shuddeR*

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                            you do if only for her retching when *GASP* she fucking smells a piece of a vegetable.
                            It's infuriating that we've bred a nation of people containing a sizable (HEH) percentage who literally retch when confronted with vegetables.
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I'm picky about vegetables, but even as a kid I had this group of vegetables that I will fucking wreck at quantity without question.

Comment

• It's not so much the "I HATE VEGGIES HURR DURR". It's the "OMG I CAN'T BE IN THE SAME ROOM WHERE A VEGETABLE IS BEACUSE I WILL VOMIT HURR DURR"

Comment

Working...
                                X