Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wal-Mart: The Devil or just a fucking store?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still on some Fuck-A-Wal-Mart shit...wouldn't even let my wife buy my kids cheaper toys for my kids there.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• That's just silly.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• and unAmerican!
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• BIG B HATES AMURIKA
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Bryan, you're the reason why the American economy is fucked.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• There is an episode of Penn & Teller's BS about Wal-Mart. Maybe I should finish watching it so I could contribute to the converstaion.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• If you think Wal-Mart is bad (and it is a way, but it's a fucking store), wait till you hear about IKEA....
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Link? or joke?

Lesley fucking loves IKEA.

Comment

• For you Rob.

http://www.themorningnews.org/archiv...xpert_ikea.php
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• haha. That "walkthrough" is great.

Comment

• What I have watched of P&T's BS ep more or less painted Wal-Mart in a less than evil light.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                          There is an episode of Penn & Teller's BS about Wal-Mart. Maybe I should finish watching it so I could contribute to the converstaion.
                          Watch it. Good stuff. It's biased, of course, but in the end, why would anyone boycott an equal opportunity employer? They take old fucks, dumb fucks, and fuck fucks.

If people were so concerned about how companies treat their employees, maybe they should look down and reflect on how much it cost to make their shoes.

Comment

• Their prescription drug program has been bringing down costs all over the country as companies try to match. Kind of won me over with that move.

Comment

• I've said this before, but Walmart is just like any other retailer, except for Costco (they have a union (fuck unions)). And by boycotting a retailer, you're causing them to cut shifts, decrease the amounts of merchandise purchased to put on the shelves, and affect the producers of the merchandise.

"Don't be a dick." -Wil Wheaton

Comment

• Also, aren't they selling videogames for 10 bucks cheaper than everywhere else?

Comment

Working...
                                X