Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wal-Mart: The Devil or just a fucking store?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because Target is not as white trash?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Because Target actually hires people to clean the aisles.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
        Why do people have such an issue with Walmart when Target is pulling shit like this and this and this?
        Peeps should be brushing up on their math skillz...If I'm not sure which is a better value (if I even care to begin with) I will do the math. Stop whining Target is awesome, Wally World is WT paradise.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Because that's just a stupid tax. Also, Target pays their employees and isn't a blight upon the landscape.

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
            Peeps should be brushing up on their math skillz...If I'm not sure which is a better value (if I even care to begin with) I will do the math. Stop whining Target is awesome, Wally World is WT paradise.
            QFT. Especially, Target.

The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

YES!

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

They missed this one:

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/9...ingwalmart.jpg

NSFW
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

HAHAHA. Awesome.

Comment

I didn't need my sight anyway. Thanks!
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Fuck that place
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Oh not this again.

Comment

• Like I posted on Rob's FB page:

The anthropologist in me is always AMAZED when I go to the Wal-Mart Supercenter back home (no choice, my mom's a manager there). The weirdest shit I've ever seen there was a guy proposing to his fiancee - he was all decked out in black and turquoise western wear (save for a belt) and when he knelt down to offer her the ring, half of his greasy, hairy buttcrack (which was already making a pilgrimage to the center of his back) was revealed to everyone who turned to look at the spectacle. I'd give anything to travel back in time with my fucking camera on that day
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Fuck, re-reading this thread is awesome.

RACE WAR!

Comment

• KILL ALL THE WHITE MAN!

*jumps off of a building*
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                Fuck, re-reading this thread is awesome.

RACE WAR!
                                Aw shit! It's on! *Racks shotgun*. Take it to the fuckin streets, yo!
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X