• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
    What's wrong with Washington?
    Sleepless in Seattle.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Haha.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
        Lulz, and historically accurate.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

What's wrong with Washington?
          Your state's bullshit liqour laws and the fact fundies are trying repeal that newly signed domestic partnership law. Why don't you crack some meth-addled skulls down in Tacoma?
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
            Sleepless in Seattle.
            But what if someone you never met, someone you never saw, someone you never knew was the only someone for you?
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

But what if someone you never met, someone you never saw, someone you never knew was the only someone for you?
              That's what I told Jessica biel before the restraining order.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                Your state's bullshit liqour laws
                You know what I love about WA and liquor? That I can buy it any day of the fucking week.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Your state's bullshit liqour laws and the fact fundies are trying repeal that newly signed domestic partnership law. Why don't you crack some meth-addled skulls down in Tacoma?
                  Ok. You've got me there. Fucking state run liquor stores. Pisses me off. And fucking Referendum 71 is confusing people like crazy, just like the bullshit with Prop 8 in California. And it doesn't help when there's conflicting info and voters aren't researching the info.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Amen, Rob. The fact that we can't buy liquor on Sundays is ridiculous; all that we're doing is forcing people to cross over into fucking Wisconsin.

Wisconsin...FUUUUUUUUUUUCK.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      You know what I love about WA and liquor? That I can buy it any day of the fucking week.
                      Yeah, but ya can't get it at grocery stores like we do here. Nor after 9 PM. WEAK!

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                      Ok. You've got me there. Fucking state run liquor stores. Pisses me off. And fucking Referendum 71 is confusing people like crazy, just like the bullshit with Prop 8 in California. And it doesn't help when there's conflicting info and voters aren't researching the info.
                      Got that right, I know a guy over in Olympia who is trying to fight this. Lousy fuckin fundies and their somehow unlimited funding even though none of them seem to have real jobs. Talk about an abuse of both the initiative and tithing processes.

Comment

• By the way, would this be a good time to mention that I'm a bit of a creationist?
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
                          By the way, would this be a good time to mention that I'm a bit of a creationist?
                          Yousonuvabitch.

Now for the real answer:

In all fairness, I'm fine with what you believe in, so long as it's not impinging on the other guy. And the fact you're not trying to shove it down the throat of anyone. Take it from me, a guy who isn't an atheist.

Comment

Yeah, but ya can't get it at grocery stores like we do here. Nor after 9 PM. WEAK!

Um did something change? Last time I was in Seattle I could buy Arrogant Bastard Ale in a grocery store while buying fresh seafood and a ribeye.

Comment

• I believe that there's an intelligent plan to the universe, let me put it that way. It's complicated, but it doesn't involve Noah or miracles. There's enough in my belief that I'm comfortable going to a Christian church with my wife (and being bored).

Comment

Then I'd be a delusional prick worthy of "monster truck tire tread rape".

Or Meg Ryan.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X