No announcement yet.

Texas: WAY COOLER THAN MINNESOTA AND OHIO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, then I'll do some research into him and form an opinion.

I'm just saying that this vitriol that you're flinging does NOTHING to improve the polarization of this country.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I still love you guys, so don't take it personally.
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        OK, then I'll do some research into him and form an opinion.

I'm just saying that this vitriol that you're flinging does NOTHING to improve the polarization of this country.
        Matt, Rick Perry is the Tea Party on crack. Yes, the prospect of his slicked back used car salesman ass ending up in the White House deserves full on vitriol. He runs around the state screaming SECEDE SECEDE but now wants to be President? Fuck him, fuck all his corporate buddies, fuck his absolute destruction of the education system, and fuck his insane racist view of immigration. His education record ALONE earns him Lex Luthor status. Fuck, and I haven't even touched on his opinion on women's right issue, and if he had it his way Texas would be Saudi Arabia (except women can drive because oil needs that money!)

And to it not improving the country...shooting this cunt in the head and removing his opportunity to run would improve this country. I've said it over and over, I'm not democrat or republican. I'm common sense. I posted video of a Republican senator about 2 months ago attacking the zealots, and that's what I'm behind. Nobody on either side trying to go extreme deserves less than complete vitriol.

Comment

• I'm sure he'll hear me and totally change his ways.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Matt, Rick Perry is the Tea Party on crack. Yes, the prospect of his slicked back used car salesman ass ending up in the White House deserves full on vitriol. He runs around the state screaming SECEDE SECEDE but now wants to be President? Fuck him, fuck all his corporate buddies, fuck his absolute destruction of the education system, and fuck his insane racist view of immigration. His education record ALONE earns him Lex Luthor status. Fuck, and I haven't even touched on his opinion on women's right issue, and if he had it his way Texas would be Saudi Arabia (except women can drive because oil needs that money!)
            Yeah, I've toned down on the vitriol a lot, but this guy seriously fucking sucks.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Thank you for the clarification, Billy. Based upon what you said, I'm 100% against this guy and what he stands for.

Like you, I'm neither a Rep or a Dem. I'm just tired of hearing SCREAMING from both sides of the aisle. I get it from the TV, I get it from friends, I get it from family, and I even get it from coworkers. It's exhausting. A discussion is one thing, but HYPERBOLIC SCREAMING is another.

I'm guess I'm just tired of everyone thinking that people who don't agree with their point of view are idiots, especially when they may have very valid reasons for not agreeing with you.

Comment

• Hyperbole is one thing, but Perry makes Bush seem moderate. And our education system is completely fucked. Billy's covered the rest quite adequately.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Thank you for the clarification, Billy. Based upon what you said, I'm 100% against this guy and what he stands for.

Like you, I'm neither a Rep or a Dem. I'm just tired of hearing SCREAMING from both sides of the aisle. I get it from the TV, I get it from friends, I get it from family, and I even get it from coworkers. It's exhausting. A discussion is one thing, but HYPERBOLIC SCREAMING is another.

I'm guess I'm just tired of everyone thinking that people who don't agree with their point of view are idiots, especially when they may have very valid reasons for not agreeing with you.
                  I'm with you all the way. I work with nothing but blatantly racist old white men. The only other voice of reason in my department is our secretary. If not for each other to vent to we would snap. She and I don't agree on all points, but we can identify ignorance or ridiculous political stances and stand together on those points.

I hope you don't think my statements were hyperbole. They truly are not, and that is why I am extremely riled up by this possibility. I am pretty sure I've said on these boards before that the WORST possible outcome for 2012 elections would be Perry running for the Republicans. Hopefully the moderates on the right start fighting back.

Comment

• It's all moot, anyways. Obama's got 2012 in the bag.

and you and I are totally cool, bro.

Comment

and you and I are totally cool, bro.
                      Unless you try to take me to Pappasito's den we got werds.

Comment

• Ha! I merely remember Pappasito's being good, but that was in 1993 or 1994. I can't vouch for the place NOW.

If I make it down there, I will leave it to your discretion as to where we pound food and beer

Comment

• http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...n/7589635.html

Fuck the ocean.

Comment

• Kinda sexy how she's rubbing that ointment on... just sayin'.

Comment

• I'd take a bite out of it.
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• http://www.slashfilm.com/posters-201...ling-roadshow/

Cool posters, but

Texas is known for being flat, minimalistic
                                Um no. Texas has flat areas, known for being flat? Only around Houston and Marfa. Let's ignore the hill country, the lakes in north Texas, the mountains in West Texas, and the numerous forestry.

Comment

Working...
                                X