No announcement yet.

Texas: WAY COOLER THAN MINNESOTA AND OHIO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed, tread lightly. You've been warned.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ann Richards was a saint.

We have a fucking clownshoe in Austin right now.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• FUCK YEAH, DRUNKY!
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• http://jalopnik.com/5555533/this-is-...r-a-toll-booth

More info on that

Comment

• HOLY SHIT THAT VIDEO IS FUCKING AWESOME.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Zac Efron look-a-like Chace Crawford busted in Plano for weed
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Does nothing for the image of the state.

Needs more stunt driving!
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Look, the more of these little interchangeable look-alike actors who wind up in jail, the easier they are to organize and keep track of. Keeps us from having to microchip them like dogs to figure out which one is which.
                  Last edited by Lisa; 06-04-2010, 05:07 PM.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Maybe after smoking the weed, he was going to eat a lot of BBQ?
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                      Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      HOLY SHIT THAT VIDEO IS FUCKING AWESOME.
                      A Houston driver would have nailed the landing and kept driving.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                        Maybe after smoking the weed, he was going to eat a lot of BBQ?
                        Not in Dallas. He probably would have gone shopping for Gucci hand bags.

Comment

• And gotten the cum on his face for free.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...n/7104592.html

Jogger finds decomposed body in Memorial Park. Memorial Park is the largest park in Houston. It's massive. Thousands go there every day to run this trail. My understanding from more interested runners is that the trail is just without peer in the Houston area, and anyone that wants a good jog goes there. Not to mention the people with their kids, picnics, dogs, etc. How the hell does a body lay in the park all this time, in this humid ass nasty weather, and not get found?

Comment

• Because people don't care. Or are afraid they'll get in trouble for finding a body.

Comment

• I'm trying to pull up the article but I used to run there every day. Lots of places to hide a body off the trails. The article does say it was in a wooded area. My question is why would a jogger go off the trails and into a wooded section.
                                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X