No announcement yet.

Comic-Con 09'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF is going in here.. I don't go on for a couple of days, and now i have to take 100pictures of randoms girls, and cos players.. Just to win a Fucking Fleshlight.... JESUS... Bryan keep your fleshlight I don't want it.. How about something actually worth doing the challenge for... And yes taking pictures with the ladies is what I do, what can I say i love the ladies.
    I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
    Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
    Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
    She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Originally posted by Corey View Post
      Just to win a Fucking Fleshlight.... JESUS... Bryan keep your fleshlight I don't want it.
      Fool who ever said I was giving you MY fleshlight???? That shit is better than my Xbox...LOLZ
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Whatever the challenge is...it should be fun!
        "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
        "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

Get a picture with a stormtrooper in a compromising position for me. Fleshlight optional.

I'd do it myself, but our local regiment (603 represent!)all died of heat stroke on the 4th (not really).

Can't wait to hear about the Avatar panel.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

David Tennant is gonna show up. I would get out the Doctor Who Suit for that one.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Force him to make more Who seasons, dammit. Beat him in a game of BASEketball. In the Who suit. DO IT.

The Emo Elephant Man isn't gonna cut it.
              Last edited by Captain Russ; 07-14-2009, 03:36 PM. Reason: Emo Elephant Man is no DocWho...
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Now hold on a second. Matt Smith may in fact be good. Sure I'm a bit biased because I share a birthday with the guy. But check him out in the deleted scenes from In Bruges. Didn't look emo in that, now did he?

Comment

Elephant Man sans emo hair is still Elephant Man.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Like I said, it doesn't look like that in that scene from In Bruges. Guy played the young version of Harry. Take that into consideration.

Comment

• pics? What the shit are you guys talking about?
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's Doctor Who related. You wouldn't care anyway.

Comment

• Holy shit...that was the new Doc wasn't it?

I retract my previous El E Funt Meng statement.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• EGGS ERRONEOUS! He looked normal in that, but the Elephant Man looked like the Elephant Man when he was revealed as the new Doctor.

I reinstate my previous statement. Those involved in the retraction have just been sacked.

And whoever added the DocWho sucks tag can go fuck a Dalek, ya punk bitches.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Some one has got to get me this shirt in a L when you are there.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That shirt is fucking sweet.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X