X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday's just went live.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

10:00-11:00 Chuck Screening and Q&A— Chuck returns to Comic-Con! executive producers and co-creators Josh Schwartz (Gossip Girl) and Chris Fedak are joined by series stars Zachary Levi (upcoming Alvin and the Chipmunks ), Yvonne Strahovski (upcoming I Love You Too), Joshua Gomez (Without a Trace), Ryan McPartlin (Super Capers), Mark Christopher Lawrence ( The Pursuit of Happyness ), Vik Sahay ( This Is Wonderland ) , Scott Krinsky ( The O.C. ), Sarah Lancaster ( Everwood ) , and Adam Baldwin (Serenity) for a Q&A to discuss season three and screen an exclusive retrospective highlight reel. Plus, don't miss a special surprise from some of your favorite characters! Produced by College Hill Pictures, Wonderland Sound and Vision in association with Warner Bros. Television, Chuck airs Mondays at 8:00 PM ET/PT on NBC. Ballroom 20
      Ten bucks says the "special suprise" is a Jeffster! performance. Also, someone please go to this and kidnap Strahotski for me. Please and thank you.

Comment

I just don't get the Chuck love. I think we watched the first 5-6 episodes and just got bored of it. Even with Baldwin and Strahovski. Did I miss something super awesome about this?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I wouldn't say there's anything "super awesome" about Chuck. It's certainly not the greatest TV show ever or anything. I just think it's a solid comedy/action show with great leads who have really good chemistry. The logic of the show can be pretty shoddy but there's usually a few good laughs and some decent action in every episode. And Strahovski is stupidly hot.

I'd say the best episodes of the first season are Chuck vs the Truth and Chuck vs the Imported Salami. Give those a shot if you have some time to kill. Those are probably easier to find, via Netflix or whatever, but the the writers strike really screwed the show. The second season is practically a reboot. It dragged a bit in the middle (the trust issues between Chuck and Sarah are brought up damn near every. single. episode.) but the last third of the season, starting with Chuck vs the Beefcake, kicked ass.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            I wouldn't say there's anything "super awesome" about Chuck. It's certainly not the greatest TV show ever or anything. I just think it's a solid comedy/action show with great leads who have really good chemistry. The logic of the show can be pretty shoddy but there's usually a few good laughs and some decent action in every episode. And Strahovski is stupidly hot.

I'd say the best episodes of the first season are Chuck vs the Truth and Chuck vs the Imported Salami. Give those a shot if you have some time to kill. Those are probably easier to find, via Netflix or whatever, but the the writers strike really screwed the show. The second season is practically a reboot. It dragged a bit in the middle (the trust issues between Chuck and Sarah are brought up damn near every. single. episode.) but the last third of the season, starting with Chuck vs the Beefcake, kicked ass.
            I agree with Grave. It's just well written and it's a fun show to sit back and enjoy.

Comment

I have Condorman underoos.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                I have Condorman underoos.
                Sweet. You can model those off for me in San Diego.

Comment

I want Corey to pose with as many random chicks as possible. I say we give him a challenge. If he can get over 69 pictures with random chicks (can't be the same one twice)...he wins some type of prize, like a fleshlight or something. I got $20 on it, any one else down?
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

You're kidding, right? Have you seen his other Comic-Con pictures?! That's all he does. Count me out.

Comment

69 pictures is a lot. And they have to be different girls. Not the same horror whore in different outfits. Dude fleshlights aren't that expensive, I think I covered most of the cost with the $20 I'm putting up. Also I want to recommend that he live blog the pictures, like a daily update.

Comment

Not at Comic-Con it isn't. It should be get a kiss from 100 cosplayers. Male or female. Now that's a challenge.

Comment

Screw the kiss. I want at least 25 photos with Corey posing with the lamest male cosplayers he can find.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I second that...I still got $20 for a fleshlight for Corey Ford.

Comment

Whoa, I second Rob's and Viet's...

Comment

Oh wait! A kiss from all the lamest male cosplayers!

Comment

Working...
                                X