No announcement yet.

What the shit is wrong with kids today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like to pretend that the Ultimates line never existed. Hell, I like the 2099 line better.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Didn't care for gay Colossus, eh?
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
        Brody Dalle
        SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEET
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I saw The Distillers in 2004. I still don't know what I was doing there.

Comment

• Oh, young tortured poetic/artistic guys=gay. Yeah, like I hadn't seen that before. Lazy, lazy, lazy.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Hey, I could go for tortured poetic dudes, so long as they can take care of themselves.

Perhaps not in a food for sex trade kind of way. But I realize that can be asking for a lot. *rolls eyes*

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEET

THAT.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Don't forget fellas, she has a kid. That puts her into the MILF category.

Comment

• She could have a grand kid and I'd still want to attempt to have sex with her.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Dude from Rancid started with her when she was 14? Ew. Then again.......
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Morticians at a Puerto Rican funeral home chose to display the body of David Morales Colón on his Honda motorcycle...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbpy0...layer_embedded
                        <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mbpy0DWp1Co&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_ US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mbpy0DWp1Co&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_ US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• I have it in my will that I want to be displayed fully nude, fully erect and with a top hat on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
                            I have it in my will that I want to be displayed fully nude, fully erect and with a top hat on.
                            HA HA! Lesley you better make sure that this happens! That would be epic! You have to make a demand that everyone that attends... I dunno... does something too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Phat Dizaztr View Post
                              You have to make a demand that everyone that attends... I dunno... does something too?
                              Nooo!!! Noooo!!! Does nothing else too!
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• A friend once remarked, probably more than half jokingly, that he wants Motorhead's "Born to Raise Hell" played at his funeral. he should know better than to say stuff like that around me; I am known as the "group historian" for my ability to recall things said by other group members years & years later. If I outlive him, there's a-gonna be a boom box at thet thar fyoonrull. I will of course have the decorum to wait until all the other mourners are gone; kind of have a C with Lorenzo, "Bronx Tale" kind of moment w/ him. I imagine his widow won't be happy in any event. But s'my duty as I see it, sir.
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X