No announcement yet.

What the shit is wrong with kids today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get pissed when I go to Best Buy or some other store that sells CD (yeah, I still buy physical media. lolz old man.) and they'll have completely awful shit like Brokencyde but not whatever it is I'm looking for.

Comment

• There was an awesome discussion on the Giant Bombcast the other day about how brick and mortar is bitching about internet stores ie Amazon ruining their business, but the real killer is their stock kills. If I want a copy of The Friends of Eddie Coyle i cannot go into a Best Buy and get it. It's not fucking possible. They won't stock it, or any other number of things I may be looking for. I would go in and spend money for immediate satisfaction, but my only choice is to go to Amazon and wait 24 hours for it to show up. Fuck brick and mortar and their shit stock.

Comment

• The music selection in Best Buy is a cruel joke..
        “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
          The music selection in Best Buy is a cruel joke..
          So is the computer selection, if you'll recall.

Comment

• Oh,I recall. I Total Recall (get it?)
            “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
              Oh,I recall. I Total Recall (get it?)
              Oh dear...

Comment

• Good thing you love me,right?

Comment

• Always have. Always will.

And now?

Comment

• wut wut wut wut?
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'd have been booing the fuck outta this girl. Just sayin.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• great avatar, Rob
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I was just at my sister's High School graduation. Several of the speeches got a bit Jesus-y. I was kind of surprised that it was allowed. My valedictorian went farther and got introuble. Jewish girl sitting by me was crying.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Yeah, I don't want to hear from some cunt that I'm going to hell on my happy day.

Comment

• I'd go the opposite way and have the salutatorian break out in an a capella version of "Reign in Blood."

Maybe get Varg to do the commencement.

You know, keep it fair and balanced.

But seriously, pretty tacky to go recruiting at that moment in time. Wait until Saturday morning to hand out the pamphlets about eternal damnation.
                              Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-14-2011, 12:43 PM.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, we had a Jesus-y speech at our graduation too, but we were all laughing because we wuz hiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIgh

Comment

Working...
                                X