Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Theodore Moistington III View Post
    blue raspberry slushee
    I fucking loved those and the chocolate chip cookies that were basically warm dough and fiestadas. I also remember it was a common thing to buy powdered donuts and blow the sugar into your friends face.

Comment

• <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gXLZeL59gfc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/d5mK7dzyUkM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The kid in the Star Wars clip is awesome.

Also, great to see the early days of Lesley and her band in the first clip you posted - she's

Comment

• so my step sister (not the one in the picture) has started wearing one of these.

I called her out on it and told her that she better not be a fucking furry. Her response: "Well my friend has a full fur-suit"

My response:

Comment

• Oh, and she was also wearing a dog collar. Like with a tag and shit. I called her out on that as well. Her reponse: "You used to wear collars! I've seen photos!"

My response: "Yeah, well they weren't for dogs, didn't have my name on it, and were also not paired with a fucking tail."

Comment

• Isn't she young?
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• just turned 14. AND IS DOING IT WRONG.

Comment

• Oh boy. Big bro is gonna have to regulate.

Comment

• Dude I know. Seriously. Already busted her smoking.

Comment

• And no I'm didn't pull any hypocritical shit. But more like, YOU NEED TO HIDE IT BETTER DAMMIT.

Comment

• Just keep her from going Juggalo, Rob.

Comment

• Its like how they say criminals make the best cops. If you've been there you know what to look for.

Double what Tim said. Better Furry than Juggalo.

Comment

• Oh yeah, I told her that she better not bring any drugs or be on any drugs at my dads. CAUSE I KNOW EVERYTHING. And that's one thing I will not tolerate.

I'd rather her be a Juggalo than a Furry. SRS.

Comment

• No words exist to offer proper condolences Rob. I wouldn't know what it's like to lose a sister.

Comment

Working...
                                X