No announcement yet.

What the shit is wrong with kids today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been telling people for years I want a viking funeral. Nobody will take me seriously.

Comment

• WHO WILL DIE WITH THIS MAN?!
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        I've been telling people for years I want a viking funeral. Nobody will take me seriously.
        Please explain a Viking Funeral? I have not known many vikings and would like to give them a proper burial.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwsnt...eature=related
        <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FwsntHcWiy4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FwsntHcWiy4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Isn't that where they put you on a pyre on a boat, shove it away from the shore, then fire flaming arrows at it?
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Shit, I want "Where is my Mind" playing during my funeral. Of course alls I ask is that if my body is donated to science that no one gets freaky with it.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
              Isn't that where they put you on a pyre on a boat, shove it away from the shore, then fire flaming arrows at it?
              Yes. But I'm also going to fuck with my woman and put in the will that she has to be on the boat as well, then in my video farewell say "Just fuckin witcha!"

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                A friend once remarked, probably more than half jokingly, that he wants Motorhead's "Born to Raise Hell" played at his funeral. he should know better than to say stuff like that around me; I am known as the "group historian" for my ability to recall things said by other group members years & years later. If I outlive him, there's a-gonna be a boom box at thet thar fyoonrull. I will of course have the decorum to wait until all the other mourners are gone; kind of have a C with Lorenzo, "Bronx Tale" kind of moment w/ him. I imagine his widow won't be happy in any event. But s'my duty as I see it, sir.
                awesome.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• If you saw "Love Actually", the part where Liam Neeson has The Bay City Rollers' version of "Bye Bye Baby" played at his wife's funeral... don't think it didn't get me plannin'.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I want bagpipes at my funeral. And I want them to play the Monkee's theme song. Fucking EPIC!!
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                      If you saw "Love Actually", the part where Liam Neeson has The Bay City Rollers' version of "Bye Bye Baby" played at his wife's funeral... don't think it didn't get me plannin'.
                      <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7O7zZDNBKks&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7O7zZDNBKks&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

(Scene: a typical Irish pub... the wake for LisaNY. BDR members, teary-eyed, listen attentively to Timothy 225's elegy)

LisaNY was loved by all who knew her. She was admired by women all over the Tri-State area for her dedication to finding the best cruelty-free make-up so ladies can look and feel pretty without guilt, and by LOLcat-lovers everywhere for her spreading of icanhascheezburger's gospel that a silly picture of a cat with humorous broken English captions in Impact font can brighten even the gloomiest of days.

A transplant from Atlantic City to the greatest city in the world, LisaNY never forgot her Jersey roots. A dutiful daughter, beloved sister, affectionate girlfriend, and warm lap for her much adored cat, Edison, she was an outstanding shiksa, generous spirit, kind soul, friend to President Carter and his wife, with whom she worked oh so hard to improve the lot of those who weren't as fortunate as she.

We bid thee farewell, oh tiny dancer, for, in truth, we shall never see your like again, and our hearts are truly saddened this... THAT'S MY HOCENDAMNED DRINK, BUB! NO, YOU had the Johnnie Walker, I had the Guinness! You don't even drink beer anyway, so WHY are YOU even near my glass? The hell, dude?

OK, Lisa... yeah, she was studying to be a paralegal when the accident happened. Came thisclose to graduating, even had a couple of job offers from some legal big shots near Wall Street, as well as some stuff thanks to Iggy (motions to Iggy, who sheds manly tears). You're a good man, Iggy. Lisa really admired you and was deeply appreciative of your advice. You did your best though that last time we saw her, before her head was sheared off by that flying wheat thin. Any one of us would've immediately hit the floor when you screamed "DUCK!" but not Lisa, oh no. I blame her upbringing, as I understand she never did see a mallard in real life, so her innocent "Where?" before her head landed in Vin's lap was all the more tragic. Poor girl survives bad jobs, tons of studying, sass from folks at The Other Site, only to be killed by a snack cracker.

Rest in peace, LisaNY. (sniff) N-Noogies.

Comment

• * Sniff! * S'fuckin' beautiful, man.
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                          I like to pretend that the Ultimates line never existed. Hell, I like the 2099 line better.

Fuck you for saying this. Ravage 2099 is one of the worst comics ever written.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                            * Sniff! * S'fuckin' beautiful, man.
                            Seriously. I can't even see the film clip for my own eugoogalie, but the rest of that was lovely! Up until I got cut down in the prime of life by noms!
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• I kept the head, though...

I use it as a candy dispenser.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                                I kept the head, though...

I use it as a candy dispenser.
                                Bwaaahahaa!! You know what that reminded me of? Pretty much the most horrible joke to ever come out of the O.J. murder trial:

What did Nicole Brown Simpson go as for Halloween?
                                A Pez dispenser.

(Okay, so I groaned first, but then I LULZ'd!)

Comment

Working...
                                X