What the shit is wrong with kids today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
    that's either fake, or really, really, really fucked up.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I thinks it's really fucked up, this chick I was dating in high school had her sister and friend do a suicide pact and jumped off the ocean cliffs
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I thinks it's really fucked up, this chick I was dating in high school had her sister and friend do a suicide pact and jumped off the ocean cliffs
        ...and...?
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• They both died of course, her sister I was dating was all fucked up after that..... I left her soon after
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

They both died of course, her sister I was dating was all fucked up after that..... I left her soon after

Did she kill herself after you left?
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I hope not, never heard from her again

Comment

I hope not, never heard from her again

You killed her. It's just like The Ring.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Shhhh

Comment

• ...jesus christ. Only 15 years? Kid should have gotten life.

He deserved what he got - but it is a shame hanging was not an option

Gary Mahon, father
                    *golfclap*
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• If we ever get invaded by aliens, and for some bizarre fucking reason they decide our fate based on the internet, I pray to Big Baby Jesus (BBJ) that they don't stumble across this thread.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Man, being Michael Douglas's kid must suck.

Comment

• Cops: "What is all this?"
                          Douglas: "All this? About five to life in the States, a couple of centuries down here."
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Should he fit into the kids thread? The dude is 30 years old. Even then, being busted with meth. Talk about being fucked for life.

Meanwhile, Walter White laughs.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• This kid is redonkulous.

Comment

• Fej...pictures or it didn't happen...Use the celebrity thread...
                                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                                X