No announcement yet.

BITCH BACK THE FUCK UP...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've only gone out for 1 smoke so far today.
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

So I think I'm over the hump. Day 3, not nearly as pissed off as I was yesterday or the day before. Big ups to Jesus. I couldn't have done it without you. Respek.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Fa sho...
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Rob got annoyed with me last night because I wouldn't argue with him. "Why are you so normal and not arguing with me?!"
          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Awesome...

Comment

IT was infuriating!
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I don't see the point in feeding the fire when you are just pissed because you are sick and are not smoking.

Comment

Goddammit, stop being so normal! Haha.

Comment

I can't help it!!

Comment

pacifists unite!

Comment

I haven't had a smoke in 30 years, you don't hear me bitching.

Just kidding. Good luck kicking the habit, Rob.

Comment

So...my Mom got my youngest sick on Tues/Weds...Now that he is finally getting over it, everyone else is sick. My wife is all fucked up, my other two boys are at home with vomit coming from their face and ass...and now I'm running to the bathroom every 30 mins to spew from my butt...this fucking sucks. FUCK BEING SICK!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks ma!
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I'm fine.

Wait, what the fuck is that?!

Hopefully this ain't a feature they're implementing in the NXE.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

6 days, no smoking. I think Lesley can vouch for me, that I'm no longer as pissed off and annoyed....

I'm sticking with it this time thanks to my mom. IT's gonna be a fucking bitch in a few weeks (work is going to fucking kill me, Lesley can also vouch for me here) but I'm not gonna break down. Goddammit. It sucks, but it shall be awesome one day.

Comment

Working...
                                X