No announcement yet.

BITCH BACK THE FUCK UP...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd advise avoiding each other as much as possible during that time. Or have nerf bats around.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I'mma get me a Longshot and a ghilly suit.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

The bright orange might irritate her even more
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Yeah, but then I'll shoot her in the face.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Just throw on some DMB, get her some chocolate and she'll be fine...thank me later

Comment

Haha, you don't know man....

No amounts of DMB and chocolate is gonna help her when she quits. And it sure as shit ain't gonna help me.

Comment

Try and take some commit, that shit works and dosent taste bad. I've been smoking for about 13 years, I tryed everything... commit got me to stop, for three months anyways and then too much shit came along and heavy drinking which fucked me all up again.
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Are you kidding? Food, especially chocolate, will be my best friend while I quit. Plus, I will need to be entertained by shows/movies where there isn't smoking.
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

I think they just released a McConaghuey box set...all shirtless, all the time...

Comment

Where the hell is my Rosario Dawson Box set..all shirtless...all the time...

I'm the one not smoking dammit.

Comment

Just reference the gif thread, the Alexander clip should get you through today...

Comment

I don't know what is in the box set, but I probably already own them. But I will probably watch one or two while quitting. Or it would be a good time to watch Sex and the City, so I can lock myself up in the bedroom and avoid Rob.
                          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

I love you too.

Comment

Haha, you know I love you, but you also know it is a good idea to avoid each other when trying to quit. We've been through it before...

Comment

Speaking of which, you may as well start to try with me. I'm already on day 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X