No announcement yet.

OMFG....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I watched the whole thing. It was like a carwreck....I knew it was going to be horrible as soon as it started...I just didn't know how horrible...
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

That's it. I'm gonna start blaring DMB whenever we play L4D now.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

And I will counter by attempting to gain Professor X's power of telepathy to beam what I saw into your head any chance I can get.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

It's on!

Scanner them shits!
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

If people want to see it I can post the link, but I cannot take the blame for the mental scarring. Also, I wish there was a way to make sure that people who saw it, watched the whole goddamn thing. Because I know as soon as it starts people are going to close the window....

I do this to myself to entertain you bastards....I just wish there was a way to make Ceej watch it, Clockwork Orange style...but even I won't make him watch it. He'd end the podcast right there and then...he's too pansified...and I don't blame him...My ass is way too desensitized....I thought...

Comment

My reactions:

1. Oh snap, it's a good thing I don't mind nudity..This could be interesting

2. Wow, he's really going for it..

3. Jesus christ, he did it...

4. OMFG WHAT THE SHIT!

5. ARHGHSJSGHSHGH WHY?!?!?!?!

Comment

So you're saying it's going to turn us into Krishna zombies and our heads will explode?

Well shit, now this is a tough sell...
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

You should make one of those videos you start watching thinking it's something harmless and then bam! a scary witch ghost thing except use the climax to this video you speak of. Is there a name for those?

Comment

Okay seriously...

Not for the faint of heart....

I'm deadly serious....

The internet is a bad place...

Don't get mad at me if you click on this....

Link Removed.......just in case...

I FUCKING WARNED YOU....

Comment

that was pretty hilarious.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Shock wore off about 10 seconds in.

Dude has to either be so goddamn whacked out on pain killers or plain ol' fashioned crazy.

Also: Rectum? Damn near...didn't give a shit. Or did he?
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

See I was fine until the blood and the NO NOISE....

How the fuck do you not respond like a silly school girl after something like that happens?

Comment

Maybe he's a bulletproof monk? In the anus?
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Shit, if that was Chow Yun-Fat that would be EPIC. Also, all the scars on the dude's legs and shit...

I was freaked out by the calmness of it all I think...that and the thought of all that glass in places where it should not be.

Comment

Yeah, with all of the scar tissue the asshat had to work with, I'm pretty sure he was just stonewalling the whole jar.

Probably for a 1st Amendment piece he's set to perform.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X