OMFG....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMFG....

I think I just saw one of the worst things I've seen on the internet. And yes, it's worse than the BMZ Pain Olympics....jesus christ.....
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Seriously...fuck tubgirl, 2girls1cup, mantrain, dude fucking a chicken, random suicides....what I just saw is a million times worse than all of those put together.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Nick Berg?

Comment

That aint shit.

Comment

And this one was done to the person by themselves....

Seriously....I want to go into a corner and weep...

Comment

goddammit...I may have to give up the internet for a week again...

Comment

So...way to bait my curiousity. You know this is my drinkin' time, dammit. I am susceptible, bastard.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Seriously...I'm not even sure if I want to post the link. IT's that bad.....

Comment

What's even more fucked up is the non-reaction for the most part of the person participating in said fucked up event.

Comment

So is there death involved?

Comment

Nope.

Comment

Or at least a midget-kickin'?
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Nada.

Comment

Goddammit Rob.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

I just don't understand what would cause someone to attempt what this person attempted.... I honestly wish it was fake.

Comment

Working...
                              X