POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Be gotta go to war and block the next appointment. Use the McConnell playbook and block block block.

I'm also getting super fucking paranoid. I monitor a lot of Right wing channels. Real channels of the nutty, not the Country Club types. They're getting revved up for something.

Thankfully, others are taking it seriously too. In the past 10 days, I've seen these nutballs tossing terms out and gathering around a Deza talking point that I never thought I'd have to take seriously in my lifetime.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Deza?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Deza?

Deza = Russian Disinfo Operations.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Oh, so they're finally going to fake a terrorist attack against us so the republicans can further push their agenda of centralizing power? It's what I've been expecting for a long time.

Comment

• we looking at a Reichstag fire?
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Oh, so they're finally going to fake a terrorist attack against us so the republicans can further push their agenda of centralizing power? It's what I've been expecting for a long time.

The phrasing that the nutty nuts have been tossing around for a few days now is Second Civil War.

Because it's not enough to play dress-up on the weekend, they want to relive the last time they got any exercise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Be gotta go to war and block the next appointment. Use the McConnell playbook and block block block.
                There’s not really anything they can do.
                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  Not good. Not unexpected. Not Good, though. Not good. Not good. Not good.

Manafort's trial better go super good next month. Super fucking good. Like Frank Capra good.

Today. Not good. Not good. Not good. Not good.

On the other hand....

What's not good?
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Justice Kennedy is retiring.

Comment

• Oh. Wasn't he a conservative judge?

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                        There’s not really anything they can do.
                        Sometimes Krol, you are a ray of fucking sunshine.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Isn't he?

Also, the prospect of a 2nd American Civil War is scarier now, because it's not a State vs State proposition, but neighbors vs neighbors thing.

Also, we'd get fucked here as well, economically speaking.

Comment

• He is fairly middle of the road to liberal on social matters (namely gay rights and roe v wade) but shit to labor. The big issue is they are going to want someone to overturn Roe V Wade.

Comment

• Boy, that'll be fucking bad.

Don't you people realize that Idiocracy and Handmaid's Tale aren't guidelines on what to do next?????

Comment

• I doubt they’ll overturn Roe. They’ll just allow whatever backwater bullshit Alabama wants to do. Essentially they’ll make Roe meaningless (and rally, Roe isn’t that important; Casey vs Planned Parenthood is what controls now).
                                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X